KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
1st didn't knew someone posted it, 2nd was only AN EXAMPLE of a devlog expecially got out on the 23th update, asked from KnowledgeAlpha here:

Yes im not the asked person still the file is there, so yes someone asked .
Actually I asked for the latest devlog, from the 23rd...it's right there where you quoted me.

You seem to have posted an old update from march 10th. So... no, I did not ask to be shown an old post.

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
lol Why the gameover screen if I lose/surrender to the witch in the Manor in Monsters. Why the hell would I defeat her and tell her to go away. Unless I'm missing something and see her again elsewhere?
Wait does she have a special bad ending?
Warlock is an awesome encounter I wish there was more of her, like if she reacted to Hiro being a Paladin or the coming Evoker class.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wait does she have a special bad ending?
Warlock is an awesome encounter I wish there was more of her, like if she reacted to Hiro being a Paladin or the coming Evoker class.
There are quite a few things added in the game already for most characters. I suggest making some saves and testing different outcomes with the warlock.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Actually I asked for the latest devlog, from the 23rd...it's right there where you quoted me.

You seem to have posted an old update from march 10th. So... no, I did not ask to be shown an old post.
sorry man i tought you ment the version, i'm dumb xP
anyone got the changelog?
here you go thanks to ze dude
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I wonder what "expanded sex combat" is? Hopefully there's more than the addition of the satisfied status effect.
For now it's just the status effect plus Dark knight nerf

Also Majalis_ToA is it possible to make save files visible for android versions? You can't see the files anywhere (I'm guessing the device must be rooted which I'm not willing)
And for me I have to uninstall and reinstall the game everytime I want to update the game, deleting all my save files. And I have to start the progress from 0 all over again.
Love the game by the way. one of 3 games that has decent futa on male content that I know of.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
What is the new Dark Knight defeat second encounter scene? How to get it? Are all the new scenes with her in the last weekly story mode exclusives?

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
For now it's just the status effect plus Dark knight nerf

Also Majalis_ToA is it possible to make save files visible for android versions? You can't see the files anywhere (I'm guessing the device must be rooted which I'm not willing)
And for me I have to uninstall and reinstall the game everytime I want to update the game, deleting all my save files. And I have to start the progress from 0 all over again.
Love the game by the way. one of 3 games that has decent futa on male content that I know of.
No way that I'm aware of aside from rooting the phone, sorry. And there'll be more sex combat stuff in the next update, just didn't have a chance to test it and the satisfaction change was the most important, since it better incentivizes hybrid play and also gives more direction for satisfying certain enemies.

rawls311

Oct 29, 2018
you get the game over only if you are an anal addict 3, also if she defeats you there are a lot of different outcomes and pretty much all good and repeatable, first and last options are best(maybe last if you are more into her)
Wouldn't happen to be a way to revert your femininity would there?

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Wouldn't happen to be a way to revert your femininity would there?
not that im aware, we tried everything , not even the witch, i had found a bug that it "restores" after removing the armor of anal torment along time ago but i got treated like i was a girl even if was working normally in battle

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
No way that I'm aware of aside from rooting the phone, sorry. And there'll be more sex combat stuff in the next update, just didn't have a chance to test it and the satisfaction change was the most important, since it better incentivizes hybrid play and also gives more direction for satisfying certain enemies.
No worries, I'm just stoked that sex combat will be getting developed! The concept of grappling stances leading to sexual stances and then potential status effects of getting dominated (like "too full of cum") was what first grabbed my interest in TrapRPG.

Reactions: dsp0
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes