$3 Pony Tier 2023-12
Artwork:
Art & Animations:
$5 Bunny Tier 2023-12
JPEGs:
Layered Images:
$10 Dragon Tier
Missing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
No way that I'm aware of aside from rooting the phone, sorry. And there'll be more sex combat stuff in the next update, just didn't have a chance to test it and the satisfaction change was the most important, since it better incentivizes hybrid play and also gives more direction for satisfying certain enemies.
I know I does not exist. I was wondering if it's possible to save the files in an external visible folder, or adding import-export system (like fenoxo games)
That way people can transit their save file from their PC to android or another desktop.
And I dont have to start from absolute 0 every time I upgrade the game.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.2.23.4)

ToA - v0.2.23.4 Downloads

Extra Art (This isn't completely new but it was in the file archive so I'm uploading it)

This site (Anonfile) is extremely slow for me not sure what's going on but its only 260-270KB/s where as i normally get a file for 11MB/s

Last edited:
Reactions: shloppydong

marcusreee

Jul 25, 2017
This site (Anonfile) is extremely slow for me not sure what's going on but its only 260-270KB/s where as i normally get a file for 11MB/s
It is a free anonymous website that allows file hosting, sites like that typically have slower speeds imo

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Did someone said "there isn't enough facesitting in this game"? So many good ass so little time xDDD Seriously i just love this kind of fluffy/cartoon/idunno kind of drawing, and other than the creepy gadgetgirl its just... View attachment 636751

Wanna help them and buy a better host? ;)

Bro i play it with an old huawei g8 and didn't crashed that much maybe i can help, what are your specs? also remembered to update all?
There are plenty of better free hosts no need to buy one

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Nopy is invite only and I'm not invited,
Mega is annoying and I don't want to deal with it for this many files,
workupload kept timing out,
most of the other approved hosts either have miners or tight file size limits (or I have just never used them),
anonfile was the only convenient and working host that night, I'm sorry its overloaded, but if you want a faster host @ the thread mod.

Last edited:

AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
Imagine working on a game for this long, polishing and expanding, updating weekly, replying to people on a pirating website as well as patrons, only to have a comment like this thrown around
It's literally what I said, he doesn't care because if he really do what you say.
This huge bug would already be removed for at least 1 or 2 years .
And this bug that makes the game unplayable has been there for 2 years, so honestly stop defending a developer who obviously doesn't care about other versions!!!!!!!!!!!

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
It's literally what I said, he doesn't care because if he really do what you say.
This huge bug would already be removed for at least 1 or 2 years .
And this bug that makes the game unplayable has been there for 2 years, so honestly stop defending a developer who obviously doesn't care about other versions!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Majalis is definetely making primarily for PC and secondary for Android. Most people play the game in PC not on Android and they probably use something to port PC version into Android, so there might something that does not port properly to Android. And you complaining here won't change anything at all.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Well Majalis is definetely making primarily for PC and secondary for Android. Most people play the game in PC not on Android and they probably use something to port PC version into Android, so there might something that does not port properly to Android. And you complaining here won't change anything at all.
Funny thing this dude is the only one on the forum complaining about it, so i think he has the problem and not the version, but yeah ur right this is mainly a pc game, but most of us use the apk version for the android and works fine

And this bug that makes the game unplayable has been there for 2 years, so honestly stop defending a developer who obviously doesn't care about other versions
i don't think maj needs someone to defend him from really angry choosingbeggars, just i don't agree with your pov
so can u also dominate them or only be dominated by them? (them being the girls)
80% alsoo dominate them

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes