Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Happens to me constantly on all downloads above 900 MB. Apparently, Mega on Chrome browser uses too much memory and it crashes on weak machinery or something? Don't really understand. Switching to other browsers or downloading from other sites (NOPY in this case) is the only way I found to fix this problem.

The way scouting works in this game is that your encounter is predetermined for each tile on the world map, and you are given clues about this encounter depending on your scouting. The higher your scouting 'level' the more clues you are given about the encounter, for instance: the tile you go to next is a Harpy encounter in the first zone, then level 1 scouting will always read "Mountains", level 2 - "Hostile", level 3 - "Harpies". To increase scouting level you need to increase perception attribute or press 'Scout' command in the bottom left, this however will advance time by 1 and consume your food. Nighttime ,I think, decreases it. Scouting level, along with stealth level, also affects some, but not all, encounters: you can avoid ambushes, some enemies entirely, you will avoid tentacle and pitfall traps, and also gain increased gold from hidden treasures + you can find 'Hunger Charm' artifacts (best way to farm gold, imo).

So you don't really miss anything, if your scout level is always at 2. If you want, you can intentionally fail scouting checks inside the encounter or customise your character to have minimal perception stat.

Hope that helps.
lol funny you say to use nopy since that is the one that crashes for me all the damn time

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Mega download crashes once it reaches 90%. Any idea? Thx.
Happens to me constantly on all downloads above 900 MB. Apparently, Mega on Chrome browser uses too much memory and it crashes on weak machinery or something
On anything you are downloading on Mega that is near or above1 gig/1024mb in size you should use the Mega app you download for windows or mac. Using this will very likely fix your issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerhumm

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
If you don't wanna use mega links try a download manager, it works out for me as I can refresh the link to resume downloads which crash. (my internet is horrible)

Reactions: Gerhumm

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I have windows 10 and 16GB of RAM, but Chrome still always crashes when trying to D/l files near the gig size. The only work around I found to work for me is to use firefox. It still either crashes or freezes for awhile when done, but it at least downloads the file.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
I have windows 10 and 16GB of RAM, but Chrome still always crashes when trying to D/l files near the gig size. The only work around I found to work for me is to use firefox. It still either crashes or freezes for awhile when done, but it at least downloads the file.
maybe you could install the Mega application for Windows? You don't even need an account, i believe: the Chrome Extension just "sends" the link to the program... or you can do it by yourself manually.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
A Chrome browser limitation. A 1 gig download on Firefox it can also fail even if you are using a Treadripper 3990X with 264 gigs of ram. Though on Firefox a 1 gig can complete sometimes.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
installing megasync is best solution, and you get 50 gig of free storage in the process

EDIT >>> But I don't use Google chrome, I think they have the lion's share of the internet now, not wanting to give them a monopoly ;)

Last edited:

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Bit of a small good(?) news, Maj says that he/she has written too much stuff for Catgirl Futa and that they'd have to split it up between this week and next week's update

Reactions: DangBits

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Bit of a small good(?) news, Maj says that he/she has written too much stuff for Catgirl Futa and that they'd have to split it up between this week and next week's update
It's good that we have a lot of content, but it's also sad that we have to wait another week for the full thing ;)

Dec 7, 2017
So what "storyline" do y'all like to play? Order of events, so to speak.

Every new build, I start a new character and basically do the same thing. Either a Paladin or Warrior top until the second zone, where I "accidentally" lose anal virginity to the dark goddess, but instead of going to the cultists' temple, I just have Hiro become such a hopeless slut that by the time I get to the warlock, the only possible correct option is to lose and "become a girl"...

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019

Every new build, I start a new character and basically do the same thing. Either a Paladin or Warrior top until the second zone, where I "accidentally" lose anal virginity to the dark goddess, but instead of going to the cultists' temple, I just have Hiro become such a hopeless slut that by the time I get to the warlock, the only possible correct option is to lose and "become a girl"...
Personally I just try and get Hiro fucked by as many things as possible while dodging bad ends. Typically go to the Brothel first to get Blowjob Expect and Perfect Bottom to rank 5. After all, if he's going to have sex with everything he may as well get good at it. Then most combats I go for seduction, but 'satisfied' isn't a win condition for a few enemies which is tricky.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019

Why, I suck all the dicks, of course. I haven't even seen a lot of the content in this because if its tedious and not sucking dick, its not worth the effort, and a lot of the content in this is really fucking tedious to find

Sep 10, 2018

I like to be the most virgin and clueless person in sex as possible, until i make a mistake, like forgetting to duck in harpy dive or being too weak in grapple mode. Then my Hiro will start thinking about what happened and may be willing to try these new tastes.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017

I like to try things. But mainly Urka/Dullahan/Mino are my main squeeze (Or rather, I'm their main squeeze :p) After that Harpy/Brigand. If they shorter than 12inches then I power buttom. Warlock is great but my Hiro is a size queen. I just wish she had a few more inches on her. I like the belly bulge when the girls buttom out.

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
I am entirely conviced that the Wereslut is a goddess pretending to be a werewolf. Hiro still got overpowered with a strength score of 15, which is considered by the game as "Impossible." Including the Titan Strength spell with only 2 magic, he gets a score of 18 which she promptly ignores.

This is just a random enemy you can find anywhere, imagine what the Demon Queen would do to him?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

I tend to start with an enchanter class in order to have enough magic and charisma for collecting magic crystals from the golems and perk points from the ghosts. I tend to lose have Hiro lose his anal virginity early on to a unicorn and his oral virginity to a wereslut or a harpy. My Hiro then tends to be a willing bottom for all futa chars as long as this does not result in a bad ending but he does not allow any male chars to top him. I have him wear the cage almost all the time - he only takes it off before mermaid encounters (so that she would fuck him with her ovipositor afterwards) and before the first dullahan encounter (so that he can become her "girlfriend"). He would deliberately lose fights with the warlock, arachne, Salkie, wasps and catgirls (and get egged willingly at almost every opportunity) but would always fight male gobos and doppelgangers in earnest. He would beat nagas after letting them fight-fuck him a few times... same with harpies after his cuckoo-for-cuckoo perk gets too high, but he'll let them fuck him after the fight. He would beat the cutpurses (usually after letting them fight-fuck him once), but he usually offers himself willingly to other brigands and feral weresluts (he tends to avoid the "in heat" type once his bitch and knot-eater perks get too high).

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes