daddycop

Sep 1, 2017
Hello Could anyone help me run the game? I have java installed but when I download the game it downloads as a Winrar file, even though Ive selected not to show .JAR files with Winrar. What can I do? I dont understand why with earlier versions I could just download the game, extract it and play but now I cant. Please if someone could give me a guide to run it it would be awesome, thanks!

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Hello Could anyone help me run the game? I have java installed but when I download the game it downloads as a Winrar file, even though Ive selected not to show .JAR files with Winrar. What can I do? I dont understand why with earlier versions I could just download the game, extract it and play but now I cant. Please if someone could give me a guide to run it it would be awesome, thanks!
Step 1: Download the Java File
Step 2: Download the Win 64 file from either the front page or NotanAlien
Step 3: Put the contents of The Java File and Win 64 files into one single folder
Step 4: Run this game as normal

Feb 5, 2018
Because the site doesn't host any game files.
If users want better hosting for game files, users need to provide better hosting for game files.
That's not what I meant at all with my question, and I am quite aware F95 doesn't host the actual files (hence mentioning file hosting sites in the first place). A torrent file wouldn't be "hosted" on the site. I was asking why torrents aren't utilized in general at all on F95.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
That's not what I meant at all with my question, and I am quite aware F95 doesn't host the actual files (hence mentioning file hosting sites in the first place). A torrent file wouldn't be "hosted" on the site. I was asking why torrents aren't utilized in general at all on F95.
I guess because no one is using torrents when they give their games.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Apart from the instructions provided by SenshiSan, you also should be able to run the jar file by double-clicking. On most operating systems a correctly installed java runtime associates 'opening' a jar file with the command java -jar $file. Which is basically the only thing the launchers do anyways...

Reactions: HexV

jewboyq

Nov 16, 2017
guys i downloade the game but i cant find the datai to open and play the game :/
Right click to open package contents and run the jar file directly isntead of trying to run the whole app. It doesn't allow your save data to transfer from update to update but who cares - right?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
it actually allow save transfer.
the saves are in the .toa-data subdirectory that is created by the game in the same directory of the game if there isn't already one

if you put the JAR in another directory, just move your old .toa-data directory

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
  • New Art - Doppelganger ???
  • New Animation - Dullahan Anal
  • Expanded Encounter - Ettin
  • New Feature - Over-the-knee Spanking stance
  • New Companion - Warlock
Survey results for the month. Yes, Warlock actually won!
If the Dullahan can become a party member, this game will be perfect.

Reactions: Fyo and KeijoHD
Nov 11, 2019
I'm getting a lot of errors for Android and there used to be no errors like I'm getting errors for the goblin when you sleep, and the weresult

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes