Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
i'm here, once again, asking for a save file,
no, not just for the gallery but savedata that i can load and play.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
ight how do you get the sleeping ettin scenes
you just need to be virgin or have high scout and dextery, while you are on the map screen it says there is an ettin cave so with high scout you go and get the option to escape using dextery or agility i don't remeber the game ask u if u pass choose fail your character get knocked out and them the ettin does its things with your body (your are not dead just passed out)

throwaway1929

Nov 10, 2017
Version: 0.2.27.3 - 3rd August Update
New features:
- Added Inventory Screen UI!
- Visual display of inventory and equipment
- Hover tooltips
- Item type filters
- Hiro responses
- Pop-up widget like Character screen
New content:
- Added new Naga Fellatio art
- Added new Ettin sequence
- Added icons for all items
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fixed returning to town

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i played the windows version last week and i was unable to save. i played the latest java version today and it can't save either. anyone else has problems saving? what do?

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
That naga art is nice. I do like the naga character and was wanting her to get some art so this is good.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Haven't been able to open that .jar game files for the last two patches on Mac, even with updated java. Any ideas?
You may want to try running it in a terminal window (by navigating to the folder of your game's installation and the following command: java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar) to see if the (error) messages help you narrow it down.

Reactions: Drackar

cookiez

Sep 28, 2017
You may want to try running it in a terminal window (by navigating to the folder of your game's installation and the following command: java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar) to see if the (error) messages help you narrow it down.
Thanks for the help. I get the warning:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'NSWindow drag regions should only be invalidated on the Main Thread!'

Seems like it's just a Mac thing with how the game is put together.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes