Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
you can, stop taking it in the butt. Jokes aside if you want purity stop bending over, otherwise pony up and deal with your slutiness
You are probably confusing purity with dignity. Yes, you can restore dignity if you do not let opponents to dominate you sexually and keep beating them in battles. But purity seems to be a one-way street - you can prevent it from decreasing, but there seems to be no way of actually regaining any purity already lost.

Reactions: Dingo139

wolframiox

Jan 17, 2018
You are probably confusing purity with dignity. Yes, you can restore dignity if you do not let opponents to dominate you sexually and keep beating them in battles. But purity seems to be a one-way street - you can prevent it from decreasing, but there seems to be no way of actually regaining any purity already lost.
Well, you can edit your saves.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
From the few images i Have seen, the game has some of the best artwork out of any adult games. While I am happy that the game exists for an audience, I am just sad that the content (futa on male) is not for me.

After the game is complete and there is no story left, and the devs have nothing to do, I only have one wish. I wish the game allowed for a male or female character. All the scenes can remain as is. I don't have an issue with the character receiving all they do in the ass, just an edit of the art changing genitalia. Selfish wish aside, For now I am glad that people are enjoying something, even if it isn't for me, that they can't really get in any other game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
From the few images i Have seen, the game has some of the best artwork out of any adult games. While I am happy that the game exists for an audience, I am just sad that the content (futa on male) is not for me.

After the game is complete and there is no story left, and the devs have nothing to do, I only have one wish. I wish the game allowed for a male or female character. All the scenes can remain as is. I don't have an issue with the character receiving all they do in the ass, just an edit of the art changing genitalia. Selfish wish aside, For now I am glad that people are enjoying something, even if it isn't for me, that they can't really get in any other game.
Yea, sorry lol they're not gonna change their model anytime soon =P. There's a reason they've rocketed up in income over the last year on Patreon. Besides there are only like 3 or 4 decent-sized, well-made games in this niche.

Reactions: Oxiton

Noisyason

May 26, 2018
Yea, sorry lol they're not gonna change their model anytime soon =P. There's a reason they've rocketed up in income over the last year on Patreon. Besides there are only like 3 or 4 decent-sized, well-made games in this niche.
what are these games enlighten me please

Reactions: Dingo139

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Where are these new feminization scenes at also? I talk to Alma in camp but all the scenes are the same as they've always been, is there something more I have to do?

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
hunh seems like Trudy wont spawn when using the Jar and thus I cant get him as companion...is there a value to edit?

Dec 7, 2017
Where are these new feminization scenes at also? I talk to Alma in camp but all the scenes are the same as they've always been, is there something more I have to do?
You have to already be impotent, so it's only available to you when you've already chosen to "be a girl". If you speak with her and select that option again, it will give you the option of either begging, which is the original scene, or "waiting patiently", which will result in her telling you to get yourself ready, and then leaving you to sweat it out while she reads. After she's done with you, she makes you do some chores before giving it to you again.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
You have to already be impotent, so it's only available to you when you've already chosen to "be a girl". If you speak with her and select that option again, it will give you the option of either begging, which is the original scene, or "waiting patiently", which will result in her telling you to get yourself ready, and then leaving you to sweat it out while she reads. After she's done with you, she makes you do some chores before giving it to you again.
So she can’t be a follower then? You would have to lost to her to get the original scene and then when you come back the new ones are available?

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
I might be doing something wrong but I can't get the 0.3.02.0 version, I get the 0.03.01.3. Can anyone help me?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes