wiike

Nov 27, 2020
the lastest android version is completely busted for me. can not save or load savefile
the error message is:
Error: attempt to invoke virtual method "java.lang.String com.majalis.save.SaveManager$GameMode.getlable()"on a null object reference

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
The combat system Is perfect!
There are other game like this?
RPG10/10
I'd suggest to check Karryn's prison, it's pretty much a game where the female protagonist becomes a warden to a male prison, it's a good game and not just mindless button mashing also.

Sure, if it's dommy mommies with thick dicks you want, that one isn't going to tickle your pickle.

Reactions: Quote

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
I'd suggest to check Karryn's prison, it's pretty much a game where the female protagonist becomes a warden to a male prison, it's a good game and not just mindless button mashing also.

Sure, if it's dommy mommies with thick dicks you want, that one isn't going to tickle your pickle.
thanks i know it <3,
it's a shame that only two games have such well cared for gameplay.
Hope triple H games one day increase, I expect a lot from subverse too.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
does anyone ahs the win64 3-03-3 version becauses the link are still 3-03- 3 version
No, no one knows but what you do is that you first download the Win version and then you find newest JAR version and just replace the JAR file from win version, now you have the newest version of the game.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Before asking something, try the search tool, the option "this thread", must be active, and dont forget that you cant mistaken the words, a single letter wrong and it will probably not find what you want

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
what should i choose, story mode or custom for the new content?
Story is quite short at the moment and is not yet the focus of the development (atleast to my knowledge), just pick the "sandbox" mode, it has the most content and also gets the most content currently.

Reactions: luspaverdo

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ik bro. Im saying that I already extracted it, but I cant find the game file in any of the folders
Have you executed the .jar file yet? If you haven't the .toa-data folder won't show. When you execute the .jar file it'll create the .toa-data folder in the same location as the .jar file.

Reactions: srg91

ngasta

Feb 2, 2018
Why is the Win download labeled as 0.3.03.3, both in the OP post and in the actual filename on mega, but when I download and run it, it's actually version 0.2.27.5?
from reading the thread, I get that you can replace the 0.2... .jar with the 0.3... .jar, but why bother renaming the windows download to the wrong version?
also adding the information on how to run the newest version of the game with the .exe version seems like a good idea. it looks like some people run into the 0.2.27 preloading bug with the tiara every time the game is updated.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone paying attention knows that the thread OP is only updated once per month and that the latest weekly releases can be found inside the thread.
So learning how to search the thread is a necessary skill here (it should also be everywhere else) to learn how to download to newest version and how to fix commom issues. Therefore it is really not necessary to cluster the OP with solutions to every problem found.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
also adding the information on how to run the newest version of the game with the .exe version seems like a good idea.
Seeing how many times RC boss has to comment on this issue i second this, just add one more line under the installation section in the OP:

3. To update the game, download the latest .jar file and replace it in your existing installation. Run the .exe

Or just make it a separate section altogether called "Updating to the latest version"

Reactions: Jabal

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.04.4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes