negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hi Just wondering why Java is really zoomed in? Like when I start it up?
Just get the windows version from OP and replace the .jar file in that with the latest one.

Oh shit, i did it again, i just can't stop explaining completely obvious stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over again ad infinitum, someone please put me out of my misery ;__;

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Topright corner:

View attachment 1072758

Type: "How not to be a dum...." i mean "update" and if you really want some help, use it to do something like this:

View attachment 1072767

There should be atleast 5 replies by me explaining it to brainlets in full detail.
and even with this 'fantastic' advice i still can't find the latest version which was is update 0.3.06.1 that is win64 and not java or apk.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
and even with this 'fantastic' advice i still can't find the latest version which was is update 0.3.06.1 that is win64 and not java or apk.
Why do i even bother?

Okay, i'm going to do a step by step guide yet again.

1st: Download the windows version from OP
2nd: Download the newest .jar from #10,434
3rd: Unpack the windows version where you want
4th: Then take the newest .jar file and replace old one in the windows version with it
5th: Use the .exe to play
6th: If the version number at the bottom right corner on the opening menu screen has "Version: 0.3.06.1 Patron-only build" then congratulations, you managed to follow the directions.

Last edited by a moderator:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
With how often that set of instructions gets passed around here, it should be common knowledge at this point.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 1072795

Why do i even bother?

Okay, i'm going to do a step by step guide yet again, please try to keep up with it.

4th: Then take the newest .jar file and replace old one in the windows version with it
6th: If the version number at the bottom right corner on the opening menu screen has "Version: 0.3.06.1 Patron-only build" then congratulations, you managed to follow the directions that have been given over and over again in this thread which you somehow were not unable to find.
You can rest now, you were a good member, farewell :cry:

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: darkvolk

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I download the java version on first page and the .JAR FILE ITS NAMED ' TalesOfAndrogynyv0.3.06.1 ', THAT WONT WORK, this was a mistake (or not?) from the uploader, rename the .JAR file to ' TalesOfAndrogyny ', that should do it

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
I download the java version on first page and the .JAR FILE ITS NAMED ' TalesOfAndrogynyv0.3.06.1 ', THAT WONT WORK, this was a mistake (or not?) from the uploader, rename the .JAR file to ' TalesOfAndrogyny ', that should do it
Mine is worse, I get UNKNOWN in place of the various characters names and scenes from page 2 on; also if I try to preload at the startup, I get a fatal error for missing files.
I built a mage for the first time but I cant use any magic other than combat heal and combat fire even though I have unlocked other skills as well. How can I use the other magic skills?
That's cause the version on the site, is not actually updated.
umm. Yes it is updated. It says in the bottom right corner Version:0.3.06.1 Patron-only
and yet cheat mode is enabled from the start but gallery is locked. :(
Topright corner:

View attachment 1072758

Type: "How not to be a dum...." i mean "update" and if you really want some help, use it to do something like this:

View attachment 1072767

There should be atleast 5 replies by me explaining it to brainlets in full detail.
View attachment 1072795

Why do i even bother?

Okay, i'm going to do a step by step guide yet again, please try to keep up with it.

6th: If the version number at the bottom right corner on the opening menu screen has "Version: 0.3.06.1 Patron-only build" then congratulations, you managed to follow the directions that have been given over and over again in this thread which you somehow were not unable to find.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1072795

Why do i even bother?

Stop spoon feeding the lazy leechers. :LOL: :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes