Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Are there any games that are similar to this? The niche of a femboy protagonist that actually looks like a femboy on a quest to get dicked down by everything is only fulfilled by this game. Would love any other suggestions.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
We already know the voices in our heads.

i was clicking on the links from bottom to top, and they kept topping up each other everytime.
but yeah, imagine brigand sounding almost like a HC scottish female farmer that lives so far away from civilization, the language and accent is passed down only on by family members, and that you understand her half way as a citizen of a town.

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
imagine brigand sounding almost like a HC scottish female farmer that lives so far away from civilization, the language and accent is passed down only on by family members, and that you understand her half way as a citizen of a town.
>becoming the stay at home husband for her
Also, yes, that is exactly how I've imagined her. Especially as her race seems to (possibly?) be between Mouintainmen and Highlander (suitably named)

Cottage Settle Down ending when, she's not getting any younger and she deserves a happy life.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

• New Character Art - Mimic Anal
  • New Animation - Ghost Possession Gangbang
  • New Scenario - Dullahan Marriage Ending
  • New Feature - More Feminization Play
New survey results!
claralover
LETS FUCKING GO, WE WON
also I'm surprised the more Feminization Play won this soon after the Warlock ending, I guess people really want girly Hiro lmao

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How do you get the "Lose Your Mind" and "More Cowbell" achievements?
"Made the dullahan... well y'know?" is the first description, "Rang the minotaur's bell." is the second.
I dunno if there's currently a way to unlock them without cheating, i tried to go through every possible logical route to them that i could think of (tossing dullys head into water, dropping her head during the date, [i know, i'm a monster], etc.) and i couldn't get them to trigger it, that's when i became lazy and just edited the profile.json and added:
MORE_COWBELL: 2
LOSE_YOUR_HEAD: 2
Into the achievements section.
:EDIT: And yes, i had the cheat mode off when i tried to get them.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2023
Guys, it's time to share your builds really. :D
I mean, best stats/perks for power bottom/assertive top/gloryhole master/voyeur et cetera.
Show the numbers, bois!

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
just curious to know... do they animate the scenes by hand-drawing every frame or is it live-2d or some wizardry through the engine (as i know nth of it) ? looking too smooth for hand drawn but wondering how much work would take if its live 2d or anything else...

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
just curious to know... do they animate the scenes by hand-drawing every frame or is it live-2d or some wizardry through the engine (as i know nth of it) ? looking too smooth for hand drawn but wondering how much work would take if its live 2d or anything else...
"Paperdoll animation", if you open up the .jar and tinker around with it's insides you'll find that out.

Reactions: Twiton

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
Wasn't there a way to kind of cheat your way to insta-unlocking most achievements for those extra starting points?
I think I have done it before but now I seem to fail to find info online on how to do it again.
You were supposed to go to some save or ini file or something and change 0 to 1 after some lines, right?
But if I remember correctly I have failed to find those achievement corresponding lines of text in the file last few times I looked.

Do we just go to wiki and copy paste them and that would work or did something change. Is it still possible to cheat your way to achievement points?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes