Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
Quick favor to ask anyone, Dose anyone know what the class, weight, type, durability for ice cream is, I've been looking for ice cream and cant find it for the longest of time so i want to manually place it into mt inventory.
{
"class": "",
"weight": ,
"type": "",
"durability":
},

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Quick favor to ask anyone, Dose anyone know what the class, weight, type, durability for ice cream is, I've been looking for ice cream and cant find it for the longest of time so i want to manually place it into mt inventory.
{
"class": "",
"weight": ,
"type": "",
"durability":
},
{
"class": "com.majalis.character.Item$Misc",
"type": "ICE_CREAM"
},
You can find ice creams in the 2nd map from the chests.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Doesn't butterface mean ugly?
Yeah, but I meant it in a good way :) But now I'm starting to remember there is no good way of calling someone a butterface, so... :LOL: I mean, my memory of the Ettins & Ogres was that they weren't traditionally hot and were a little on the rougher side, which I personally find really arousing anyways; perfect is boring. But, I looked again, and I guess their faces are cuter than I remembered; the ogre has a very athletic feminine build; the ettin is the main one that's very muscular and kinda masculine. Maybe I misremembered cause of their size? But, I take it back now :geek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Holylow

Sep 11, 2023
Can somebody please tell me how lewd and sex particulary work in battle. Yes, I read wiki but I confused by some things:
How I can understand progress of winning by sex? For example when I encounter with goblin, it is easy, once penetrate and all done, but with others this trick doesn't work and I can't understand why and how I should understand it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Can somebody please tell me how lewd and sex particulary work in battle. Yes, I read wiki but I confused by some things:
How I can understand progress of winning by sex? For example when I encounter with goblin, it is easy, once penetrate and all done, but with others this trick doesn't work and I can't understand why and how I should understand it.
Some enemies/encounters can not be defeated by Domination or Satisfaction, you can see this in their Outcome viewer found on the RIGHT (edit) side of the Combat UI. (Arena Outcomes UI is bugged IIRC)

Last edited:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
If you have at least 3 Perception, there's a button on the right side of the screen. It shows you what outcomes are available. Sometimes satisfied outcome is there. Sometimes you can even make them submit. But with most enemies you can't.

The progress of sex is the amount of debuffs “Satisfied” that enemy gets. Usually you make them cum twice, and they get Satisfied (2), and then the battle ends.

Reactions: Holylow

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Persephone is always so dead serious, but her bite is worse than her bark... wait, I got that wrong? Anyway, here's that scary vampire lady that's either sore about losing or about how many players spank and clap those cheeks of hers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Cat Nip 4.png

Hoooyah! New weekly!

Another banger to close out a month of bangers - just a ton of feature work and new content and the less visible background work, setting the stage for more to come. So, what's in it?

First off, Trudy and Kylira can now wear bunny outfits - and there's a new scene in the encounter featuring it, as well. You can make some money earning tips... but try not to get too wild! We plan on making it so that Kylira and Trudy can stay at the tavern and work while you adventure - or perhaps at other establishments - and that'll be part of the companion improvements along with new powers for your intrepid friends. But for now, they're bunnies and hot - and they've got some improvements to their animations as well.

Talking about animations, we also are now starting to roll out animated backgrounds, with neat little features, but particularly the light level stuff we added recently. This'll be cool - don't worry about it. For now, it's the two cave backgrounds.

While we were doing that, we also made it possible to update Hiro's appearance in real-time! You can check it at the salon, for instance, or when your outfit changes.

We've also added the ability to learn character's names (on a per save file basis, but more to come on the meta-progression there), which means that you'll see the name you know them by once you've learned it. Pretty neat.

As part of the general improvements to the codebase we've been doing, you may notice that there are some basically empty "ghost" save files - these existed on disk previously, but weren't displayed on the save screen - you can freely delete them and be done with them. We've also done some more compression so the filesize is lower. There's also some save screen performance enhancements. The UI also looks a little nicer in encounters now, as well - the results panel that shows up doesn't have text overflow and has a maximum height, and basically just works the way you'd expect it to now.

Next up, in the fifth and final update of September, we have the Warlock Anilingus (ass-eating) animation, more juicy Brothel Madam stuff, and even more feature work. Gonna be great, but for now, hope you enjoy it!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes