rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
Guys don't you think that they should focus on another aspect of the game something other than scenes? I've been following the track of the game for the last 6 months or so, almost all they add in each update are new scenes and I think there are more than enough. I understand they don't want to end the story mode because this would mean ending the game and therefore they would lost so many patrons even if they keep updating, maybe improving character creation options for example seems to be more appropiate and wouldn't take too much time (?. Idk how it works but possibly are their patrons who want scenes updates and I would have to shut up

rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
If your paying patrons were seemingly content with 4-6 images a month and a couple of paragraphs of new dialogue would you change that release format and possibly lose out on all that money?

I wouldn't and they absolutely wont so, therefore, we will be stuck in this loop until the well runs dry. We just got to be content with what we get and like it's been said while the writing has always been very good we can see Alis has really been improving his or her craft. We have gotten some really nice artwork this past month or so. Also how many other devs come to mind who stick to a schedule and deliver on their promises. Not many that's who.
I'm not telling they are bad developers at any moment and if they wouldn't be so accurate with what they promise, their schedule with updates or whatever I wouldn't do (not only to them, another devs too) because I understand writting, art and programming have so much work behind. I was just asking, opening discussion, however you prefer to call it, about if they are focussing their updates on the right path.
By your answer I suppose you agree with their way of making updates, that's what I wanted to know ;)

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I'm not telling they are bad developers at any moment and if they wouldn't be so accurate with what they promise, their schedule with updates or whatever I wouldn't do (not only to them, another devs too) because I understand writting, art and programming have so much work behind. I was just asking, opening discussion, however you prefer to call it, about if they are focussing their updates on the right path.
By your answer I suppose you agree with their way of making updates, that's what I wanted to know ;)

I think we are all pretty happy with getting more content as the primary focus of updates thanks...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Azryel

Jan 1, 2018
Is there a game kind of like this but you won't get a game over when you get screwed set amount of times?

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Okay, I still hate spiders but Alis still found a way to make it sexy.

Now if only it were animated and we could see each egg being forced into Hiro's butt and watch it expand and contract. I need help. :giggle:

BTW Does that spider have a bed? Why? :LOL:
Wow. Where did you get that pfp from? Drew it yourself? Full thing, plz!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Oh neat, you get a super secret cyberpunk lewd CG if you manage to corrupt your save file. x'D
I dunno if it's saved anywhere but I was trying to mess with my virginity and stuff and this lady called me a fuckpig.
I'm okay with this, thank you.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Alright guys, i'm on holidays. Don't want to spend all of my time keeping eye at petreons page to post the update. Someone please keep eye on that and if i don't get drunk to much or go to sleep - will share it if update comes. PM me or write a reply to this post when update comes. Just remeber to use "reply".

... heading to a Bar... :cool:

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Alright guys, i'm on holidays. Don't want to spend all of my time keeping eye at petreons page to post the update. Someone please keep eye on that and if i don't get drunk to much or go to sleep - will share it if update comes. PM me or write a reply to this post when update comes. Just remeber to use "reply".

... heading to a Bar... :cool:
But that just means you will have to spend your time keeping an eye on this page instead, doesn't it?

Does a reply on the forum send your phone an update?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I can think of some, not their titles, but games I've played where you can keep going after a lewd.
Not RPGs though, certainly not as mechanically deep as this one.
Hmmm~

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
Hey how do you get the goblin ambush scenes along with the pretend sleeping scenes? Been playing for an hour and haven't figured it out.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Not entirely sure what a pfp is but I'm guessing it's the profile pic? It's my take on one from the games last update where Alis really outdid herself. Hiro's never looked better and not to toot my own horn but I think I improved on the original.

Mod View attachment 333843 Org View attachment 333844
that's literally the cutest hiro I've ever seen and probably will see, great work

Reactions: Jorja
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes