Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
You know, at this point I wonder if Hiro can even walk straight or sit properly after having dat ass crushed with the force of a thousand suns multiple times, each by different characters.

On a side note, I notice that during some sex scenes the devs forgot to program Hiro's face reaction to match the situation.
So it's funny when during moments Hiro is getting pounded, the boi is still making a smiley face. The reaction is very akin to the "Hide the pain Harold" meme.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
KnowledgeAlfa

I'm uploading the other versions now. :)

EDIT: For some reason, the APK and .jar are now as big as the .zips themselves. Odd, since I believe they were always considerably smaller in the past. So will take a bit longer this time.

Aaaandddd, done. It's now 4am, so I'm going to sleep. Happy fapping, all.

ToA Version 0.2.13.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
I need help installing the Android version. Using Android 8.1.0. The phone is not rooted. From what I understand, rooting is also known as jail breaking. So if this app needs to be jail broke to play, please don't ask me to do so.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
KnowledgeAlfa

I'm uploading the other versions now. :)

EDIT: For some reason, the APK and .jar are now as big as the .zips themselves. Odd, since I believe they were always considerably smaller in the past. So will take a bit longer this time.

Aaaandddd, done. It's now 4am, so I'm going to sleep. Happy fapping, all.

ToA Version 0.2.13.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Rsunet ! It's goods to know that we can rely on you to do the job properly ;)

Reactions: john_smith98

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I need help installing the Android version. Using Android 8.1.0. The phone is not rooted. From what I understand, rooting is also known as jail breaking. So if this app needs to be jail broke to play, please don't ask me to do so.
It should not be necessary to root the phone to install the APK. Having said that, I don't use Android anymore so I don't remember the steps for installing. Try Googling "how to install .APK files on Android."

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Your android has a native "package installer" tool within the android OS. If it doesn't pop up as an option to use when you tap the .APK, try long-press, 'open with...', and then select 'package installer'.

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
Your android has a native "package installer" tool within the android OS. If it doesn't pop up as an option to use when you tap the .APK, try long-press, 'open with...', and then select 'package installer'.
It's not giving me a way to select other options like I normally see. I get a window that starts off as a down arrow pointing to a horizontal line with the title "unknown". Gets a knight rider progress bar with "Staging app. . ." under it. Then after, 30 to 45 seconds, the unknown gets changed to the actual title, tells me that there is no special permissions needed, and sometimes, it gives me a pop up window basically asking me to continue at your own risk or leave. Hit "install" and not even a second passes and it says "app not installed" do I have to download a third party packet installer?

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a save editor? I more want to choose what happens in the scenes rather than fight. Which requires stat alterations and gold. Lots of gold.

Princedekaiser

Jan 27, 2019
Is there a save editor? I more want to choose what happens in the scenes rather than fight. Which requires stat alterations and gold. Lots of gold.
if you are on pc , you can edit the save files using a simple notepad(the one that is already pre installed in windows will work fine) as for phones , ur phone will have to be rooted to make it work

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
Found the problem? Storage issue. Makes no bloody sense. I had around 2 gb freed up and it didn't work. Freed up to 4.6 gb and after install have 3.3 gb of storage left. Math is not working right. Also, Android need to take a page from computers as to tell you the reason the install failed instead of saying "App not installed".

May 22, 2017
Found the problem? Storage issue. Makes no bloody sense. I had around 2 gb freed up and it didn't work. Freed up to 4.6 gb and after install have 3.3 gb of storage left. Math is not working right. Also, Android need to take a page from computers as to tell you the reason the install failed instead of saying "App not installed".
You needed 1.3gb, thats understandable but you have to add the installer size to the equation(like in winrar when you extract things), that's why 2 gb were not enough at that moment, i hope this help.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes