yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
what are these games enlighten me please
Well, if you want a male MC dominated by monster girls, there's the Monster Girl Quest series, which now has 5 mainline entries (2 of which are the secondary series Paradox, made in RPGM where the MC can recruit the monster girls and have consensual sex scenes with them but still as a sub) and a bunch of Japanese language comics/audio side stories, of which only a few scenes involve anal/ovipositor sex. There's also the Violated Hero series which is a progressive dungeon crawler with a male MC made immediately following the success of the MGQ series; the main difference being that there are victory sex scenes unlike MGQ which I like. If you like female/futa MCs there's Toffi's Fallen Angel, which is a typical sidescroller where the MC Marielle gets raped by or can rape NPCs, with a few story characters that you can unlock scenes with; also, this isn't a monster girl series but FutaBox has several games with a character dealing with somewhat paranormal situations where she's mostly a sub in the sex scenes.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Not so. If she becomes a companion, you'll have access to all the scenes which are available when you lose to her in the camp.
Weird, is it under the training dialogue tree? I’ve exhausted all of her dialogue choices and have found nothing new or had the choices that were stated before.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
have you tried a fresh save on a new version, just rush warlock or use encounter menu?
Apparently the download on OP is not new version? I just downloaded it and is says on the main menu it's 3.01.3

nevermind, I just moved my dumb ass eyes up a couple posts and saw that someone else already said that OP is not updated...

scotti

Jun 6, 2018
Wen you get to colse to have 100% of the progress done at the game, it shows that you have 100% and stop giving the hints of what is missing even if you haven't done every thing, I wonder if this will ever be fixed

Say_10

May 26, 2020
Wen you get to colse to have 100% of the progress done at the game, it shows that you have 100% and stop giving the hints of what is missing even if you haven't done every thing, I wonder if this will ever be fixed
Bugs... they're everywhere:)

Orange_Clover

Sep 29, 2019
I was wondering, anyone know how to get the Trudy and Kylira kissing image? I've tried what I could but I still haven't got the scene yet. Thanks in advance.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes