mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
She typically just ends up spawning near the area you found her in and the next zone over. It random locations, just gotta look around. Easiest way to tell is it will say the location is: Bridge
Sorry, I have been unclear. I did mean: the changelog says we got new camp options related to Dullahan. I have been unable to find them.
(she ends up taking one inventory slot, BTW, her description changes every time you hover on her)

Reactions: Twiton

Testin10

Sep 10, 2021
It's a fantastic game, but way too anal focused for my taste.

That's why I find-replaced most of the dialogues and rewrote some parts.
So basically it replaces "ass" with "pussy" and "butt" with "cunt" etc. Never knew there were so many synonyms...

encounters_rewrite_v0.3.14.0.zip
You can install it by replacing the file <gamefolder>/TalesOfAndrogyny.jar/script/encounters.json with the attached file.
You can directly overwrite it e.g. using or you unzip the jar (rename to zip), replace the encounters.json, zip it again and rename it back to jar.

Note that some sentences may not make sense anymore and it could even break the game (scene-wise). I recommend making a backup of the original encounters.json before installing.

Last edited:

Corps

Jul 13, 2018
Honestly I don’t mind Hiro getting dominated by every new character that shows up but I wish there was more content of a dominant Hiro. Or even content after you beat them into submission like how they beat you. Turn the tables or something like that. I know you can do that during a fight but sone characters like the Dark Knight, can’t even be dominated when you can become strong enough to beat her with ease eventually. That even includes the demon King as well. I just hope for more content of Hiro topping or taking charge. There’s a topping stat that should be more focus on let alone strength is also apart of that. Man, even during the Selkie date, I wish that there was another way to date the goblin rather than let her have her way with you. Like you top her enough that she wants to be yours or you eventually claim her. Hell at that point why not try and tame Ukra with your strength and pass checks to show her that you’re a strong worthy male. That would be nice!

Last edited:

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
topping, or at least dominant, content has been added over time, so I wouldn't worry about it.

topping characters like Dark Knight, Fake Demon King, etc will probably be among the last additions, I think

Corps

Jul 13, 2018
topping, or at least dominant, content has been added over time, so I wouldn't worry about it.

topping characters like Dark Knight, Fake Demon King, etc will probably be among the last additions, I think
That’s true but it’s been just sprinkled in and had no effect nor influence on the story nor adventure. It’s a scene that’s been done and then been forgotten about while being submissive has more of an influence.. When Hiro is submissive, that isnt forgotten about and the stats like being a slut for being submissive influences on how events take place and even parts of the story while topping doesn’t. Like gaining a top level does open access to top sone characters but again that does not affect future interactions unlike being submissive.

Reactions: MinXe and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How can I open cheat mode?
Go to the Options Menu to find the Cheat Toggle

am i blind I don't see Dullahan in the Camp after I got her from Post Office?
The only current content that adds is Dullahan helping you Masturbate or when you encounter her in the world (she'll ask for her head back just for a bit, then hands it back to you)
She herself is an item in your inventory.

What exactly is gonna happen with the fort? Right now it's just there and has been for some time now.
I assume it's going to be the location of the Dark Knight Zone Boss

Anyone meet this error: Game have crashed when i saved it View attachment 1487022 . Please help me fix this if you know Thanks!
You should post that issue here:

It's a fantastic game, but way too anal focused for my taste.

That's why I find-replaced most of the dialogues and rewrote some parts.
So basically it replaces "ass" with "pussy" and "butt" with "cunt" etc. Never knew there were so many synonyms...
So, uh, does this just add vaginas to the characters? Is it intended to make them 'full package futanaris' or did you add them also the the male characters? Does Hiro now have a vagina too in this?

Honestly I don’t mind Hiro getting dominated by every new character that shows up but I wish there was more content of a dominant Hiro. Or even content after you beat them into submission like how they beat you. Turn the tables or something like that. I know you can do that during a fight but sone characters like the Dark Knight, can’t even be dominated when you can become strong enough to beat her with ease eventually. That even includes the demon King as well. I just hope for more content of Hiro topping or taking charge. There’s a topping stat that should be more focus on let alone strength is also apart of that. Man, even during the Selkie date, I wish that there was another way to date the goblin rather than let her have her way with you. Like you top her enough that she wants to be yours or you eventually claim her. Hell at that point why not try and tame Ukra with your strength and pass checks to show her that you’re a strong worthy male. That would be nice!
I do hope for more content of Hiro being both a competent and affectionate top, as well as satisfying his partners more. In regards to Selkie, I think that's more a matter of her coming to trust you based on the lengths she goes to keep people out of her home. Looking forward to a potential endurance check with Urka too.

The true way to defeat the Dark Knight will be turning down the offer to top her, destroy her confidence. Topping the Fake Demon King is already in the game, as well as in-gameplay. (It requires a lot of set-up in battle though)

That’s true but it’s been just sprinkled in and had no effect nor influence on the story nor adventure. It’s a scene that’s been done and then been forgotten about while being submissive has more of an influence.. When Hiro is submissive, that isnt forgotten about and the stats like being a slut for being submissive influences on how events take place and even parts of the story while topping doesn’t. Like gaining a top level does open access to top sone characters but again that does not affect future interactions unlike being submissive.
I am interested as to how dominating Urka will be handled in Story Mode, since it is currently a way to defeat her.

Testin10

Sep 10, 2021
So, uh, does this just add vaginas to the characters? Is it intended to make them 'full package futanaris' or did you add them also the the male characters? Does Hiro now have a vagina too in this?
Only the dialogues change. I did rewrite some of the scenes if they were complete nonesense after the semi-automatic find-replace.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So this basically makes all into 'full package futanaris' yes, Hiro too. In case of Hiro, additionally "he" becomes "she", or "his" becomes "her", "boy" becomes "girl" or "dick-girl".

Well the rest is left to your imagination.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6324 and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Only the dialogues change. I did rewrite some of the scenes if they were complete nonesense after the semi-automatic find-replace.

So this basically makes all into 'full package futanaris' yes, Hiro too. In case of Hiro, additionally "he" becomes "she", or "his" becomes "her", "boy" becomes "girl" or "dick-girl".

Well the rest is left to your imagination.
Ah, sort of like a pronoun toggle. Makes sense now.

Testin10

Sep 10, 2021
That's it yes. It could only be done semi-automatic though. E.g. what to make of "clenching sphincter"? I opted for "twitching pussyhole" or "entrance" or something.
Im aware it completely passes the purpose and audience of this game. Personaly I'm not into anal or futa but the art and presentation of the game is too good, I had to make it bearable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6324

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.14.1)

(Click on the image to see the .gif)

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeew weekly!
This time around we've completed the critical path of the Trudy questline, with new scenes involving Trudy and several characters, a new spellcasting ability as a reward, and some other stuff! We've also added the Warlock Anilingus art, a new Waking Lands BG, new game clear achievements, and a greatly improved Encounter Log!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

EDIT: NOTE: My Mega acc got nuked will not reupload the links are in the OP anyway.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes