Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Redhead+MOD 3.14.1 update in progress.

CentaurGangbangSurprise.jpg TavernGangbangCageCum.png Hiro Facial Makeup.png Doppelganger.png

Not a whole lot of free time this week. With what little I had I've been playing :love:.
So here are some oldies but goodies. Enjoy!

As always you can click on my sig to the mod page if you want to give the mod a try. Take care.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
how do you even access the trudy quest
Get Trudy > Fight the First Dark Knight Variation Encounter > Trudy will get involved > The Quest has started

I figure you then just talk to Trudy and then go find the mofos he wants to trounce.

guy421

Jan 22, 2019
has the kylira quest line had a finale yet? I got kylira all the different monsters needed and it didnt give any kind of resolution

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The new update is fantastic, just played through Trudy's quest and checked out the new Waking Lands BG. I do wish that you could access the Trudy quest WITHOUT having to let him fuck you, maybe the Talk option could be added for before you 'Train' with him.

Also, the new Warlock Art made me make this. Sorry.
Warlock_Anilingus (1).png

Last edited:

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
You need to download a new clean build from Itch.io, then chuck your JAR into that. Your save data should be automatically recognised once you play it from the clean build. Just leave the old saves in the old build folder and play from the clean build you download from Itch.
Oh need a clean build specifically from Itch? hunh.
I never had save get recognized before now.

• Thinking Face

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Can Hiro get boobs bigger than "fun" size or penis bigger than "average"?
Also what does "Metabolic rate" do?
You consume more food per tile. Normal is 4 but if you get hunger charm then its 3. If you take Orcblood then you consume 5 food per tile and hunger charm drops it to 4.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That’s true but it’s been just sprinkled in and had no effect nor influence on the story nor adventure. It’s a scene that’s been done and then been forgotten about while being submissive has more of an influence.. When Hiro is submissive, that isnt forgotten about and the stats like being a slut for being submissive influences on how events take place and even parts of the story while topping doesn’t. Like gaining a top level does open access to top sone characters but again that does not affect future interactions unlike being submissive.
If it opens up new scenes then that seems like it does affect future interactions. If you mean someone remembering you conquering them, then that seems to be forgotten regardless of how the sex goes. It is fun to play as a sissy boy that tops everyone after setting them ablaze though.

• Love

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hiro Eating Ass?
That's new, but Hiro Topping or being Dominant is best Hiro Don't @ me
The way Hiro eats Alma's ass is dominant. He topped her with his tongue.

How do you even start the quests for Trudy and Kylira?
Trudy: Encounter the first variant of the Dark Knight, have Trudy in your party and high enough Purity/Dignity to pass the Knight's domination power. Then, after the encounter, talk to Trudy at camp (You'll need to 'Train' with him beforehand)

Kylira: Have Kylira in your party and visit Alara, the healing pool elf. YOU CANNOT DO THIS IF YOU'VE DRUNK THE HEALING POOL WATERS. After Kylira talks to Alara, talk to Kylira at camp.

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
I beat the game twice, one pure, and one dirty run. What surprised me is that according to "progress" screen ive only seen ~17% of the scenes. I really wish there were in game hints how to unlock the rest. It will tell you random unseen scenes now if only it would show hints too. I know there is that scene guide pdf, but i can't bother with it on mobile, especially since the game likes to crash when switching screens too much.
Also i feel like some of the creatures are missing from "pervert screen", even though ive seen them during the run... :unsure:

Vageenaj

May 4, 2018
I think the submit combat mechanic is broken in the last few releases (I suspect it has something to do with the addition of the bondage stance). It used to trigger standing sex scenes for Urka (without her whip) and Minotauress, but now nothing happens at all. Anyone else can confirm this?

• Thinking Face
Jun 28, 2021
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.14.1)

(Click on the image to see the .gif)

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeew weekly!
This time around we've completed the critical path of the Trudy questline, with new scenes involving Trudy and several characters, a new spellcasting ability as a reward, and some other stuff! We've also added the Warlock Anilingus art, a new Waking Lands BG, new game clear achievements, and a greatly improved Encounter Log!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.14.1)
Finally new Dark Knight and Jester scenes! fuck yeah!

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes