poduci

Mar 4, 2021
Everytime I try to steal certain objects the game crashes in the 0.3.36.4 version.
For example this is the message I receive whenever I try to steal agility potions:

error message.PNG

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I was curious if there was an up to date completed profile. I have not seen a new one from the latest build yet. but if a search will do that, I am more than happy to search, my profile i have now is missing a few images on the pervert option screen?

Sorry if this is a bad or poorly thought out request :(

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Shy, flustered and appreciated Brigand is what our souls need.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By
The name reveal will only make this more wholesome. But also explode the number of art from this artist, if they get on board with the update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Still waiting for ogre and ettin topping :cry: And artwork for the minotaur topping. I'm cursed with this game, I love it so much, but can only get off to the topping, which evidently is not nearly as popular with the dev/patrons :cry::cry:

Nah, but no disrespect to dev; love ur work buddy.

EDIT: meant ogre & ettin, not giantess, though that'd be awesome too :cool:

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Still waiting for ogre and giantess topping :cry: And artwork for the minotaur topping. I'm cursed with this game, I love it so much, but can only get off to the topping, which evidently is not nearly as popular with the dev/patrons :cry::cry:

Nah, but no disrespect to dev; love ur work buddy.
I'd imagine Hiro trying to top ogre or giantess would be like throwing a toothpick into the Grand Canyon

• Haha
Reactions: MinXe and Twiton

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I'd imagine Hiro trying to top ogre or giantess would be like throwing a toothpick into the Grand Canyon
Crap, I actually meant Ogre & Ettin, my bad; Giantess would probably be too far fetched, haha, but yeah. However, it's a fantasy, so we can get creative! Someone who passes certain high checks like strength or magic or something, maybe magic can grow the cock, I mean, who knows. All I know is I like this game's big butterface monster gals and I want to see Hiro throw that cute little cock down their ass hallways :cool:

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Crap, I actually meant Ogre & Ettin, my bad; Giantess would probably be too far fetched, haha, but yeah. However, it's a fantasy, so we can get creative! Someone who passes certain high checks like strength or magic or something, maybe magic can grow the cock, I mean, who knows. All I know is I like this game's big butterface monster gals and I want to see Hiro throw that cute little cock down their ass hallways :cool:
You can fuck the ettin during combat, but obviously combat fucking isn't anywhere near as fleshed out as an actual scene.

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes