bbob89084

Oct 3, 2017
Yes I know how their development has been going these last 5 years. Active etc. and now almost at version 0.23. I was supporting them till I realized they wouldn't add a female protag.
Every time the same complaint. This game and their early art was mostly about male/trap and futa/trap. There are other games for futa and females. Leave this game alone, they've already done, imo, unnecessary changes to make the game "less gay".

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Which other "few like it" games do you know? I genuinely would like to know, as I thought this one was quite unique. I played the game in various prior versions and even with the regular updates the replayability is not really there for me. Do you have another game to recommend?
Trapquest is probably the only one that I consider worth playing with a somewhat sort of like TOA game play, and that is actually a good game, ( There are others, but most just don't have the replay-ability In MY Opinion yet! However some are improving ).

Trap quest is a subjective choice as it is similar to, and actually uses the same Engine (compiler) [Inform 7] as the old Infocom games, but has considerable graphic's for immersion as well as hyper link choices, but the text lead's the imagination when playing.
If you can get past that Trapquest is a great game.

Reactions: dsp0

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Every time the same complaint. This game and their early art was mostly about male/trap and futa/trap. There are other games for futa and females. Leave this game alone, they've already done, imo, unnecessary changes to make the game "less gay".
Almost every week this same complaint happens around here. It is like some people don't even bother to read before writting their weird complaints. :LOL:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Its the internet, what do you expect people will always demand content to be adapted to them and unfortunately they seem make up the majority on it. Feels like overflow from r/choosingbeggars

Reactions: cumboy and taglag

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Really like that new slime art. Not really impressed with the neutral hiro art. What scene is the art from exactly?

D

Deleted member 44741

You have these guys here who want in every game where they can dominate women, or when a woman gets dominated. They will say: "Don't you want more options?"

But when I ask them if they can add more femdom or futadom on trap in a game, they want me to go away.

Well GG then. :p

mygfishung

Aug 19, 2017
I think my favorite part about the game is the alternative "bad endings" Like the one that turns you into "bitch" class and "mare" class. I would love to see these expanded similar to what the "mare" one is starting to be as well as extended to other bad endings. I was really hoping for an ogress bad ending follow up and "Size Queen" class or something. I just want to see the ogress encounter and art expanded in general :p.

Reactions: cumboy and taglag

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
Trapquest is probably the only one that I consider worth playing with a somewhat sort of like TOA game play, and that is actually a good game, ( There are others, but most just don't have the replay-ability In MY Opinion yet! However some are improving ).
Thanks! I did later notice that you comment in that thread a lot, and yes I played it already (and enjoyed it). In my mind Trapquest has a very different game-play mechanics in the old rouge style. I see your point about replayability and obviously the fetishes are similar. One of the features of TOA that I enjoy is the use of sex in combat. The combat system is far from perfect, but it does effectively combine sex with regular combat that I have not found in other games. I only wish there was more of a progression with skill points and increasing complexity. Currently many skills seem to only be different in name only not the game-play mechanics.

Reactions: cumboy

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I tried all different ways, but it is impossible to defeat black knight in story mode...

I think I'll give up this game...

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I think my favorite part about the game is the alternative "bad endings" Like the one that turns you into "bitch" class and "mare" class. I would love to see these expanded similar to what the "mare" one is starting to be as well as extended to other bad endings. I was really hoping for an ogress bad ending follow up and "Size Queen" class or something. I just want to see the ogress encounter and art expanded in general :p.
This, becoming an onahole for a giant ogress would be amazing.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
could someone tell me how to keep my success between versions?
EDIT: just copy the .toadata, got it
Copy your Profile from Tales Of Androgyny Win64\.toa-data old installation to your new installation or in most cases you can just replace the TalesOfAndrogyny.jar in the game installation you have, and nothing else, these way's will keep your progress, which as far as I know is all kept in the Profile.

Reactions: Malfred

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I think my favorite part about the game is the alternative "bad endings" Like the one that turns you into "bitch" class and "mare" class.
Yes I like the Mare class ending, mainly because if you have a town portal scroll you can still continue, and it has some story line rather than just a game ending.

I think it would be nice if more of the bad ending's rather than being and end all, could have and escape clause built into them, some way to continue, after a certain amount of humiliation or job's preformed to be allowed to re enter the main game.

Just a thought. However I would be more apt to allow my self to encounter these end games mores than once or twice if that were the case.

Reactions: Dingo139 and cumboy

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Yes I like the Mare class ending, mainly because if you have a town portal scroll you can still continue, and it has some story line rather than just a game ending.
I can totally agree with that(even if maj said that is an exploit so not really intended) also because its a lot of wasted cool graphic and story, like the hidden mouth fiend, its such a masterpiece to read and its almost impossible to find without a walktrough(Also the mouthfiend you have this sort of concept on it, if you are smart u escape if you don't its a permanent game over).

on that yeah there are so many class changes so cool to see that its sad that the only 2 you can play are mare and prostitute, i guess we will see something like that maybe post beta xD(ihope)

Reactions: taglag
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes