Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Having seen the DK + Trudy scene, I gotta admit I'm kinda hype. Looks like Trudy is gonna have some very solid character development, curious how this is gonna go.

Would be dope if we get some info on his past, especially his former companion.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
New content:
  • Added Lock (similar to Pin) skill for Full Nelson
  • Added Nip Neck for Full Nelson
What does the Pin (or lock) skill even do? It just seems like a waste of stamina when you can grapple or rest. For that matter, what is the point of adding any of these other ' just for flavor' skills like 'Nip Neck' either? Or 'pout', or ''bounce" vs "ride on it"?

I was really excited when I saw a huge expansion of the sex/combat skills. But then crestfallen when I realised that most of them are just a different labels for "do nothing". I thought that one of the earlier dev roadmap items was to flesh out sex/combat mechanics? Did that already happen, or am I jumping the gun?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Don't get me wrong, i love futa but not the main character, if the main character got that P and not D then this game will be 11/10 for me, before i download this game i thought my character will be a girl and other is fute but then i realize my character got that D as well and it just feels like a Yaoi game, i shouldn't have use the gey word for this sr
could you say that again but without the unnecessary censoring?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hesam90 and Twiton

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
the update look nice, can't wait for the montly, also i need to redownload full game because something changed right? ( haven't download it recently my last time was 2 months ago)

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
What does the Pin (or lock) skill even do? It just seems like a waste of stamina when you can grapple or rest. For that matter, what is the point of adding any of these other ' just for flavor' skills like 'Nip Neck' either? Or 'pout', or ''bounce" vs "ride on it"?

I was really excited when I saw a huge expansion of the sex/combat skills. But then crestfallen when I realised that most of them are just a different labels for "do nothing". I thought that one of the earlier dev roadmap items was to flesh out sex/combat mechanics? Did that already happen, or am I jumping the gun?
Nipping the neck lets you arouse the target, which is useful for domination victories. A lot of the flavour skills are likely to see changes to make them more tactical, I figure.

Pin moves, IIRC, are powerful grapples that are useful against enemies like Minotauress & Urka

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Redhead+MOD has been updated to 3.13.5. Happy Halloween!

Screenshot (61).png Screenshot (56).png Screenshot (54).png

The spooky ghost opening was a really nice touch for Halloween. (y)

Most of the animations have been re-modded to now work with the latest version. Progress back towards 100% continues.

Click on the banner in my sig to go to the mods page where you can find a MEGA link for the mod. Take care.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Redhead+MOD has been updated to 3.13.5. Happy Halloween!

View attachment 1477615 View attachment 1477613 View attachment 1477612

The spooky opening was a really nice touch for Halloween. (y)

Click on the banner in my sig to go to the mods page where you can find a MEGA link for the mod. Take care.
Brigand: *Taking Kylira to poundtown*

Hiro, when Kylira or Brigand looks over:
1635706470081.png

Thanks for the update!

How to import save files in android?
Your best bet, if Maj is the only one who knows right now, is asking here:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes