PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I literally let him have the last word just so that we don't have to argue when somebody already answered my question and here you are to put fuel on the fire. It takes less time to type an answer than to post a meme, or you can just ignore a question if you feel it doesn't deserve an answer, but hey, being polite doesn't start an argument so we can't have that.
I gave you an answer so you could avoid such events in the future. I was also polite in my response and avoided any name calling or aggression in the post. Ignore and play victim if you wish though.
Don't know if they took it out or not, haven't played in a while, but you needed a certain level of perception? I think it was, about 5 or 6 I believe
I believe you are correct. I was playing earlier with around that perception and could see those. I had forgotten after so many plays and taking out everyone's health that you can just hump some folk to win. Remembered that Ogres are not one of them...

Last edited:

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
And it takes less time to tune out your search than to type a question that's been answered already and wait for response.

And yes this song is .
I already wrote in one of my responses that I used the search engine but why would you bother to read them.
I gave you an answer so you could avoid such events in the future. I was also polite in my response and avoided any name calling or aggression in the post. Ignore and play victim if you wish though.

I believe you are correct. I was playing earlier with around that perception and could see those. I had forgotten after so many plays and taking out everyone's health that you can just hump some folk to win. Remembered that Ogres are not one of them...
Like I said, already used the search engine before asking the question but don't worry about it, both of you just continue to ignore what I wrote in my posts, facepalm my every comment(while claiming to be polite) and treat me like an idiot. But most importantly, whatever you do or say or think, don't move on and let this be the end of the argument. I'm done.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I already wrote in one of my responses that I used the search engine but why would you bother to read them.

Like I said, already used the search engine before asking the question but don't worry about it, both of you just continue to ignore what I wrote in my posts, facepalm my every comment(while claiming to be polite) and treat me like an idiot. But most importantly, whatever you do or say or think, don't move on and let this be the end of the argument. I'm done.
I read what you posted. You said it gave tons of replies for what you searched for. You didn't mention whether you went to the latest results, or even checked them out at all. Asking in the thread after so many pages shouldn't be something you do so easily as chances are many other people have as well. Seeing as how most people have ignored your posts, and the few that haven't have called you out, It should be evident that it is your own fault that you failed to get the information how you wanted. As I said before, clam up and play victim if you wish.
It should be on the far right of the middle of the battle screen. You click on an icon to open it up.
The arrow on the right I believe. Mousing over shows you how you can win so you know not to waste time trying to out sex them. Also, I have to say that sexing them should be better explained, or have more of a meter on both sides so you know when one is close to losing. Something like the health bar as I'm sure many folk forget it's possible to do so.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Actually, i read that you didn't even bother to actually skim through few posts when you made the search, or actually tune your search parameters in order to actually find better answers.

And thank god you're done.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I read what you posted. You said it gave tons of replies for what you searched for. You didn't mention whether you went to the latest results, or even checked them out at all. Asking in the thread after so many pages shouldn't be something you do so easily as chances are many other people have as well. Seeing as how most people have ignored your posts, and the few that haven't have called you out, It should be evident that it is your own fault that you failed to get the information how you wanted. As I said before, clam up and play victim if you wish.

The arrow on the right I believe. Mousing over shows you how you can win so you know not to waste time trying to out sex them. Also, I have to say that sexing them should be better explained, or have more of a meter on both sides so you know when one is close to losing. Something like the health bar as I'm sure many folk forget it's possible to do so.
Ok, this is seriously going to be my final response to this. I've received the answer to my question relatively fast from
Hese_1, so your clam that so many people ignored me has no merit, you don't even know how many of them saw it before it got answered so you are making a claim with 0 evidence. Secondly, I have no problem with people ignoring me, as a matter of fact I argued in on of my responses (that you have read and than instantly forgotten) that it's easier to ignore a question than post a meme. I don't have a victim mentality, I'm just annoyed that a)this discussion was already over until you decided to not stay away from it and ad your opinion because we reeeeealy needed it and b) you keep repeating the same arguments that I already responded to.
Could I have spent more time looking for an answer? Yes, yes I could. Could you and negroidprime ignore my question if it bothered you? Apparently not. Now entertain me by facepalming again and writing that you are 100% right and I'm 100% wrong because the world is black and white like that and the middle ground is just a silly myth.

desolatedsabers

Apr 20, 2019
Ignoring the in thread meltdown by people that don't read, is it too much to hope that lap riding a werewolf will ever get art? I get kinda annoyed that it automatically swaps to doggy if you get knotted by them, even if you're the one riding.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Ok, this is seriously going to be my final response to this. I've received the answer to my question relatively fast from
Hese_1, so your clam that so many people ignored me has no merit, you don't even know how many of them saw it before it got answered so you are making a claim with 0 evidence. Secondly, I have no problem with people ignoring me, as a matter of fact I argued in on of my responses (that you have read and than instantly forgotten) that it's easier to ignore a question than post a meme. I don't have a victim mentality, I'm just annoyed that a)this discussion was already over until you decided to not stay away from it and ad your opinion because we reeeeealy needed it and b) you keep repeating the same arguments that I already responded to.
Could I have spent more time looking for an answer? Yes, yes I could. Could you and negroidprime ignore my question if it bothered you? Apparently not. Now entertain me by facepalming again and writing that you are 100% right and I'm 100% wrong because the world is black and white like that and the middle ground is just a silly myth.
Imagine, you could've completely avoided all this agrimony and playing the victim by just doing the bare minimum, man that could've been so much easier for all the parties included :)

I hope you're done for real now and remember in future to actually use the search instead of getting dunked on.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Since you have made some claims that are just untrue, let me answer this post. First, you claim I made a claim with "0 evidence" about you being ignored by most people, yet if you looked at the few people that did answer you and compare it to those who actually post in this thread, you would know it is true. You got an answer by two kind souls spoonfeeding you, and by two people calling you out. Four users isn't a lot for a game like this with almost 800 pages. Second, you telling someone not to talk to you while they promptly ignore it is not a discussion ending. Regardless of whether you decided to promptly respond or not.
If you don't care for my opinion, you'll have to get over it as you opened yourself to it when you asked the question and responded to prime. You throwing a tantrum like a child because someone said something that hurt your feelings and trying to take the high ground by playing victim doesn't make either of us assholes, nor does it make you some poor innocent. If you are truly done shaming yourself, then take this image because you wanted it so badly.
Still Too Much.jpg
Imagine, you could've completely avoided all this agrimony and playing the victim by just doing the bare minimum, man that could've been so much easier for all the parties included :)

I hope you're done for real now and remember in future to actually use the search instead of getting dunked on.
Let's hope so. It gets old seeing the same question every other day.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Why would it be?
I think he refers to the stances being more useful, and the sex being better implemented. I know some folk would enjoy that. Once you figure the system out, it becomes easier, but there are still some things during combat I have never managed to do. Also, it always felt like you get less exp for banging them out as opposed to punching them in the face. Finally, I'm still waiting for a punch/kick in the nuts attack, or some variant that temporarily stops them from trying to lewd you, as well as a temp stun. Would make the cage more useful.:Kappa:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes