jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
of course, but I understood that those who shared here were 100%
This might be an obvious question, but which full save did you download from here and which version of the game did you load it into? We really cannot answer your question/concern unless you give detail.
(Also, that way others know which save purported to be 100% is not, based upon which version they attempt to use it in)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
you need a full "PROFILE" save or its just not really a 100% profile
I'm sure ASMO3212 is using the one found in OP that's for 0.2.21.2 version of the game, you know, the one that's almost 2 years old at this point.

:EDIT: Nope, he's not using that one, since that one contains 70.4%, just tested it just to be sure so fuck if i know what version of profile save he's using or which post he found it.

:EDIT2: if he wants to have a complete profile, use #15,235 this one, it works, just tested it out.

:EDIT3: Hmmm, i decided to check the profile found in #15,235 and it has achievements unlocked with "3", normally when you unlock an achievement with ironman, it tags the file with "2", i'm just wondering has he edited the file so it would use 3 instead of 2 to get more bonus points (apparently when the achievement has 3 instead of 2, it gives you more bonus points that you can use during character creation)?

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ah just tested it and it still crashes. Pity... I'll just wait till majalis team put the options to disable the vfx or fix the memory consumptions then.
If that Bug is in the game for quite a while and never got fixed or a work-a-round, maybe it's time for yo to post it in the . So they know and can work on it.

Reactions: Twiton and JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
If that Bug is in the game for quite a while and never got fixed or a work-a-round, maybe it's time for yo to post it in the . So they know and can work on it.
Someone already posted it and they said they'll look at adding an option to disable the battle vfx. Not sure when tho, but I'll have to avoid running into Dark Knight.

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Just installed the game after several months of not playing it. SHould I do Story mode or Create character?
Create Character is better for getting back into the swing of things, Story Mode is a more in-depth and complex narrative experience.

aaa6469

Mar 31, 2020
can some one explain the stamina system, how it works, is stability meter and stamina bar work separate from each other like each attack or certain move-sets. The reason I asked is because certain moves don't penalize you for using it like low attack, admittedly I cheated and add money and points but the same thing happens when I grab a upgraded weapon like master gladius please help, Ironically the help tab doesn't Help.

• Hey there
  • Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO and Twiton

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
can some one explain the stamina system, how it works, is stability meter and stamina bar work separate from each other like each attack or certain move-sets. The reason I asked is because certain moves don't penalize you for using it like low attack, admittedly I cheated and add money and points but the same thing happens when I grab a upgraded weapon like master gladius please help, Ironically the help tab doesn't Help.
You should ask Master Twiton for some tutorials, the battle system is less complex that it seems, just be sure to have a decent armor and keep your stance.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You are very kind! Where can I get this quest? at the outpost the same way? thanks for your reply
Just ask Isla about herself at the church then go to the Outpost. You'll then be told to either go to the Witch's Cottage or straight to the vampires when you return to the church. Fight Persephone, defeat her then you'll get a trigger where they stop fighting you. Return to church, quest complete.

Endurance and Agility negate Stamina costs and prevent you losing balance. Perks can increase this effect, allowing you to keep attacking and spending less time defending. READ THE NEW HELP SECTION. Practice with Brigand and Selkie. The stat cheated items apparently are bugged and will screw you over.

You should ask Master Twiton for some tutorials, the battle system is less complex that it seems, just be sure to have a decent armor and keep your stance.
Exactly. And just like a Master I will one day be killed and you must all avenge me.

Reactions: aaa6469

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Just ask Isla about herself at the church then go to the Outpost. You'll then be told to either go to the Witch's Cottage or straight to the vampires when you return to the church. Fight Persephone, defeat her then you'll get a trigger where they stop fighting you. Return to church, quest complete.

Endurance and Agility negate Stamina costs and prevent you losing balance. Perks can increase this effect, allowing you to keep attacking and spending less time defending. READ THE NEW HELP SECTION. Practice with Brigand and Selkie. The stat cheated items apparently are bugged and will screw you over.

Exactly. And just like a Master I will one day be killed and you must all avenge me.
"READ THE HELP SECTION" is all that needed to be said. The only thing else is that you need to practice.

aaa6469

Mar 31, 2020
well thank you and the master I've Been play this game for years, felt like messing with the save files. love the games combat system glad it was a bug,

also can the stat cheat bug affect the Stamina bar from lowing when change your base stats(that`s what I really meant sorry), I like to keep my endurance low as it can be that`s the only thing I`ve been doing besides money and points thank again.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I don't get the facepalming thing in general tbh. I disagree with RubyZeronyka , I love seeing Hiro fucked in the most humiliating ways, but he's got a point. At the begining we are given the impression that you have the choice to be a top, but the further the game goes the less options we have and the more difficult they are to reach. It's valid criticism, if you don't agree that's fine but I don't see the point in facepalming as if he said the most stupid thing ever.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes