PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Does anyone know what you need to edit to regain virginity? It seems it has multiple variable checks to determine it.
I am sure it is just named virginity in the file. Although, I haven't edited the saves in awhile, so I may be wrong. I would also advise getting rid of certain things that conflict with virginity, like anal addict.

Xeer

Jan 20, 2018
I am sure it is just named virginity in the file. Although, I haven't edited the saves in awhile, so I may be wrong. I would also advise getting rid of certain things that conflict with virginity, like anal addict.
I checked the jar file. You need to set analSex variables of each character within the sexualExperiences in the save file to zero so that it considers you virgin (anal that is) it probably is similar for other virginities.

Reactions: PhazeUFO

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
New art!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, based on the planned urban fantasy game
DAMN SO CUTE,KINDA WANT A MOD WITH THIS DESING =W=
Anyway,maybe Brigand could join the team and be the protective FutaGF...and top Dark Knight because how bad she treat her Hiro
"Never talk to my wife ever again" her probably

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
DAMN SO CUTE,KINDA WANT A MOD WITH THIS DESING =W=
Anyway,maybe Brigand could join the team and be the protective FutaGF...and top Dark Knight because how bad she treat her Hiro
"Never talk to my wife ever again" her probably
I'm enjoying where this conversation is going... ^_^
You know, this comment makes me want a protective DK dom-gf ending.:WeSmart:
Similar comic, made by Macaron, of the Brigand taking Hiro to the Bandit Cove from the Possession Ending

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dark Knight Analingus Clothes.png

Hayooo! Newwwww weekly!

This time around, we've got the Demon King Missionary art and some new scenes to go along with, as well as expanded scenes with her. We've also got new combat dialogue for sex, seduction, and spanking, and three new ambient tracks as well for the Mermaid River, Salon, and Spider Ruins particularly.

Next up we'll be doing more Mimic stuff, including feature updates, and more Lupa stuff!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
_ everybody: "omg yes, demon king missionary! so hot!" _
* me: "More Ambient Music! Yayy! :D" *
Honestly, if you ask me, we need more background art variety that fits the biomes and perhaps the location icons, too. Backgrounds not locked to events, as well. Like, if we meet the brigand on a river crossing on the world map, the background should have a riverside image, not the usual deep forest one.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Honestly, if you ask me, we need more background art variety that fits the biomes and perhaps the location icons, too. Backgrounds not locked to events, as well. Like, if we meet the brigand on a river crossing on the world map, the background should have a riverside image, not the usual deep forest one.
Yeah, we've been working on that, actually, with any extra art time.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
i honestly dont know what hiro got to everyone get them going for him. or what type of feelings demon king has for hiro, but i want both of those man... its a cry for help at this point

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes