Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Animated elf lady? Maj are you serious? they realize animating sex scenes are more important than animating idle characters right?
Some elf boi or lady fidgeting one inch left and right is not animating, and it's not content.
Animating thrust and pump and bellies getting bulged is content (Not like prone-bone orc on hiro; that was kinda disappointing. As i said: one inch left and right or back and from is not actually animating things).
Priorities maj... Priorities

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Animated elf lady? Maj are you serious? they realize animating sex scenes are more important than animating idle characters right?
Some elf boi or lady fidgeting one inch left and right is not animating, and it's not content.
Animating thrust and pump and bellies getting bulged is content (Not like prone-bone orc on hiro; that was kinda disappointing. As i said: one inch left and right or back and from is not actually animating things).
This... so much. I don't know whos idea this was .

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
You need to have Equestrian at level 3, visit a centaur camp, get into a battle with the centauress, and lose. You will now enter a game over like state where you are a permanent breeding mare for the centaurs. You will be soft-locked in this state, and will need to reload your save to get out of it. Here there are 2 new centaur encounters, one at night, and one during the day. One of these encounters includes the HorseXRay art.
You need to get the Equestrian game over.
Instead of having the usual game over, you're prompted to a map special place
I found if you have the 'Return to Town Scroll' on your person after you get this end, it allows you to port back to the main world. I havent run into another Centuar camp yet to see if they instantly take you back to the isolated area or wether you can continue to fight your way out.

nuzlocker

May 20, 2018
I don't know how to break it to you, but you're never going to see full frame by frame animations of the sex scenes.

Reactions: subaru_dono

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
So did you got a diferente text? I didn't noting about impregnation, maybe cause i edited The save I got some bug, did you have The New text so I can see? x'D
It's just a couple phrases changed, nothing particularly detailed.
Actually it's kinda basic and vague in what's happening, I think there's more to develop later.

The impregnation itself it's more like a hint.
It says something like "you realize you're made to take cock, and a vessel for darkness" or something like that.
Maybe related to the Warlock path, and maybe there's something else on the works (I saw a sketch for a sort of ritual, which seems a mix of the cultists and the Warlock).

If you want to read it, it's simple:
Start a new game, when you're at the map, go to options (top screen) and enable cheats. Get back on the game, and you'll have unlocked the encounters gallery. Since you're fresh new, you can check the virgin required encounters like the Cultists or the Unicorn (obviously, after you lose your virginity, you need to reload)

Hum, priorities for you, maybe ;)
Most people is probably fine with static pics (like me)
Besides, the animations themselves are made from those pics, so you won't see any real animation.
Basically, think on them as a bit more detailed pics rather than real animations ;)

Some people might prefer Urka's swinging dick, rather than an animation of a bulging belly, just as some people likes a strip-tease, and others prefer to fuck *shrug*

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
How to unlock the new centure screen ?
You unlock it by getting equestrian 3, losing another battle, and getting into the 'mare' bad end.

A patch ago this ending was changed to instead take you to a location off screen (similar to mouth fiend), where you can keep moving between two points. One of the points now currently has a sort of menu screen, where you can spend time with either of the two centaurs (scenes are definitely still WIP), work for money, go to town, buy back your name etc. You'll get a true 'end screen' when you marry either of the centaurs i believe.

Reactions: subaru_dono
Jan 14, 2018
You unlock it by getting equestrian 3, losing another battle, and getting into the 'mare' bad end.

A patch ago this ending was changed to instead take you to a location off screen (similar to mouth fiend), where you can keep moving between two points. One of the points now currently has a sort of menu screen, where you can spend time with either of the two centaurs (scenes are definitely still WIP), work for money, go to town, buy back your name etc. You'll get a true 'end screen' when you marry either of the centaurs i believe.
Thanks

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I see a lot of people who only wants the CGs, you can open the .jar file with Winrar for example and unpack all the images of the game.
I prefer play it, but do whatever you want.
This is true. My only major complaint is that all of the CGs are of hiro getting pegged and there aren't really any "topping" ones.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes