drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Ok, I'm looking at this game right? And I don't know what to think. I mean there's nothing wrong with the main character being a trap I think I mean its at the very VERY bottom of my list for MCs but I might be able to get behind it if I try. However, is everything futa? That's one thing that makes me uncomfortable, I love the art style the girls look pretty alright assuming they don't have a dick somewhere. Is there anything for me in this game?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ok, I'm looking at this game right? And I don't know what to think. I mean there's nothing wrong with the main character being a trap I think I mean its at the very VERY bottom of my list for MCs but I might be able to get behind it if I try. However, is everything futa? That's one thing that makes me uncomfortable, I love the art style the girls look pretty alright assuming they don't have a dick somewhere. Is there anything for me in this game?
Nope. Nothing for you here if that isn't what your are looking for.

Lautaro

Jun 24, 2017
How can I save the game? I need help, everytime I tried to save the game it just doesn't work, it "saves" but when I quit the load/save menu and I tried to open it again there is no saved file
Anyone have the same problem? I tried the game with Java, windows 64, 32 and even in the android version but none of them could let me save the game

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
There is like, two or three actual girls in this game, the rest are futas, so no, guess there is nothing for you.

Randomguy664

Apr 17, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with the android version? I know it seems something of an afterthought to the devs, but crashing after almost every encounter is really, really annoying.

• Added Harpy Anal animation!
Nice. Still need the harpy gangbang and more otherwise love, but the best girl got some animation at least.

dial202

Feb 3, 2018
guys where is the launcher? how can i launch this game? i cant find the Talesofandrogyny.exe i downloaded the Java one the newest patch..and i have java downloaded but i cannot find the launcher

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
guys where is the launcher? how can i launch this game? i cant find the Talesofandrogyny.exe i downloaded the Java one the newest patch..and i have java downloaded but i cannot find the launcher
Isn't it the .jar file?

dial202

Feb 3, 2018
It's the file that ends with .jar. Just go activate file extensions.
It's the file that ends with .jar. Just go activate file extensions.
now bear with a little bit please..i downloaded the Winrar from nopy, then extracted it ! what should i do next? because i found a folder that is called (Jar) its just jar and there is no other thing that ends with .jar i know that .jar belongs to Java but i truly do not find any such thing!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes