UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
No, the map nodes resets after awhile and there is three maps you to complete. To journey further, you need to beat the Quetzal Goddess and then you can travel to second map, at the end of second map there is no real boss but few really tough enemies and after that there is third map. Third map does not have an end and you can't continue further.
Since when do you have to actually beat her ?
I always skip past her.
And by that I mean, i go to her node, leave and continue on my way.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Since when do you have to actually beat her ?
I always skip past her.
And by that I mean, i go to her node, leave and continue on my way.
You have to beat het if you want to complete the mission you got on the town square. 300 gold reward if I remember correctly.

WBL74

Dec 5, 2020
So, how do you get the Fire Resistance perk? I assume it's related to the Fire Elemental and the marriage ending.

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any kind of physical corruption/progression in the game? Did some searching but the results were mostly about story progression or progression during sexual combat. During character customization you can choose physical attributes (butt, lip size, and femininity), but do these have any gameplay effects (they don't seem to be represented in scenes, but that's understandable) and can they change through progression?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there any kind of physical corruption/progression in the game? Did some searching but the results were mostly about story progression or progression during sexual combat. During character customization you can choose physical attributes (butt, lip size, and femininity), but do these have any gameplay effects (they don't seem to be represented in scenes, but that's understandable) and can they change through progression?
You can become more feminine through 2 different encounters and one of those also makes your peepee a wet noodle permanently, that's pretty much it, you can also get some class changes but majority of them are tied to a bad end, so unless you use the cheatmode you cannot hold onto those legitly, the only one is the "prostitute" class that you get from brothel and doesn't lead to a bad end.

kduckef

Jan 2, 2019
Editing 'profile.json' in notepad or a save editor yields the scene names with a '1' denoting them as being unlocked. Unfortunately the scenes not unlocked don't appear in the file (as opposed to being denoted by a '0') meaning they can't be easily unlocked by just changing the number. That said, it is possible to go into 'encounters.json' and crtl-f search to find what you're specifically looking for, as the animated CGs will be denoted by a prefix of 'animatedForeground' (not all of these are sex scenes, some are just idle animations and the like). It's hardly an easy process but it is possible, I'd only recommend it for filling in the gaps in an otherwise mostly complete file like the one linked earlier. I'm sure someone with more programming knowledge than myself (i.e. any more than none) probably knows a better way of getting the relevant scene tags.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I loaded the 64 bit version sucesfully. Guys is this futa only?I tried with and without futa option but main character is sporting a "beautiful penis" in all cases. That is a bit of disappointment but the game is sicko as a perverted gameplay though! I do not see how I can heal though

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I loaded the 64 bit version sucesfully. Guys is this futa only?I tried with and without futa option but main character is sporting a "beautiful penis" in all cases. That is a bit of disappointment but the game is sicko as a perverted gameplay though! I do not see how I can heal though
The game contains mainly boning / getting boned by futa/dickgirls/whatever, there's some optional gay content and iirc 2 or 3 M/F encounters in the brothel only, you need to use some magic to heal (use magic points in the level up section or get kylira as companion and interact with him in camp to learn a basic heal), you can rest at the map or camp to heal or use potions to heal, also Kylira is your companion, you can interact with him in your camp and you can get healed that way too.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
In addition to what negroidprime said, you can also heal if you have the perk Cum Drinker. Gobbling it down also wards of hunger. Wholesome AND nutritious indeed.

Dec 7, 2017
The game contains mainly boning / getting boned by futa/dickgirls/whatever, there's some optional gay content and iirc 2 or 3 M/F encounters in the brothel only, you need to use some magic to heal (use magic points in the level up section or get kylira as companion and interact with him in camp to learn a basic heal), you can rest at the map or camp to heal or use potions to heal, also Kylira is your companion, you can interact with him in your camp and you can get healed that way too.
The mermaid is also "female", though she does inject her eggs into Hiro. Also, the gadgeteer is female, but you can't pork her, only get it from her strapons.

The straightest encounters involve the brothel Madame and the Elf lady at the ponds.

The Futa+ option only toggles a couple of characters between overtly male and futa. The innkeeper is one of them, who looks more or less feminine based on what you have selected, and the ogres as well.

The default is arguably having that option enabled because the main focus of the game is thicc femboys getting it in the butt from big-dick futas.

The futa+ option in the menu has nothing to do with your character. You can change the visual attributes of your character when you make them, such as adding boobs and a bigger butt. These aren't shown in the game's artwork though (only some scenes use character customization and it's just stuff like hair/eye/skin color), and you're always going to have a dick.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks for your advices guys I started to really put the hurt on those monster's and roll around that brigand girl or dickgirl. But then - bug. I managed to go into some giantess valley and can not return back because it does not allow you to click on the tile...If you want to give me decent saves with at least level 5 I may continue this awasome game :)

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Thanks for your advices guys I started to really put the hurt on those monster's and roll around that brigand girl or dickgirl. But then - bug. I managed to go into some giantess valley and can not return back because it does not allow you to click on the tile...If you want to give me decent saves with at least level 5 I may continue this awasome game :)
Move on and off the tile and itll let you leave.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes