Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Having the base files and a guide explaining what to do with them for updates would be ideal.
I don't know about that, most people are just so lazy that they wont read those explanations and be still here asking when win64 version is updated.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Survey #58 Results!
  • New Character Art - Werewolf Topping
  • New Animation - Drow Beastmistress Anal
  • New Scenario - Tentacle Witch on Team Hiro
  • New Feature - New Environment Spells
"Mew survey results! Mew? Got some fun new stuff coming up!" - Majalis
Environmental spells? Is it like Geomancy from Final Fantasy?

• Thinking Face

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
How do i avoid traps? Those on the ground, not the the ones with the PP.

My character has high perception, so they will detect trap on the map and it will say pitfall, tentacles... yet there is no prompt, they just walk over them and get hurt/molested... is it a skill or something that can defuse them? I don't like taking dentures since hunger takes a huge hit.

edit:
Twiton is right, agility helps avoid traps, my character kept failing because agility was too low due debuffs

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

My character has high perception, so they will detect trap on the map and it will say pitfall, tentacles... yet there is no prompt, they just walk over them and get hurt/molested... is it a skill or something that can defuse them? I don't like taking dentures since hunger takes a huge hit.
Agility is how you avoid them.

Reactions: BeepSheep

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
How to finish Brothel Madame Quest 3?

I've encounter a werewolf, but the warewolf don't want to have sex.

• Thinking Face

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017

In the bottom part of the map you have the option to survey the area, then you can avoid traps

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
How to finish Brothel Madame Quest 3?

I've encounter a werewolf, but the warewolf don't want to have sex.
If you have Trudy as a companion send her to check on them, she will get pluged, then you can go back to finish the quest.
The other option is to fight the aggresive ones

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Wait. Quest 3? I don't know what to do in Quest 1 and delete this game. Is somewhere a gide?
Quest 1 requires you to head to the Town of Monsters Tavern/Pub.
Here's a guide

Reactions: ~J&F~

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
If you have Trudy as a companion send her to check on them, she will get pluged, then you can go back to finish the quest.
The other option is to fight the aggresive ones
How to send her? will it really work? because from what I saw on Fandom, it says that we have to have sex with the warewolf

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How to send her? will it really work? because from what I saw on Fandom, it says that we have to have sex with the warewolf
To study the Werewolf Anatomy, you can examine the Friendly Werewolf in the Mossy Expanse. I believe you can also find it out by Petting the Weresluts with high enough AGI+CHR.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Gotta admit
Honestly surprised we haven't had an Alma Quest Trigger during the Dullahan 69 stuff. Especially when Hiro says "Now you're thinking with Portals"

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
Do you mean what do you have to do to get it?
Be defeated by the Fire Elemental and choose to get on your Hands & Knees.
What do you do with it?
I dunno, masturbate to it or appreciate how nice the Fire Elemental looks.
Well~! Yes.

• Wow

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
To study the Werewolf Anatomy, you can examine the Friendly Werewolf in the Mossy Expanse. I believe you can also find it out by Petting the Weresluts with high enough AGI+CHR.
I managed to pet one of the werewolves but when I got back to Madame Brothel the quest didn't finish, I also finally managed to reach bitches level 2, And ended up being raped by a werewolf but when I returned to Madame Brothel still nothing happened. What should I really do?

Should I fuck the werewolf or should I be fucked by the werewolf?

• Hey there

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I managed to pet one of the werewolves but when I got back to Madame Brothel the quest didn't finish, I also finally managed to reach bitches level 2, And ended up being raped by a werewolf but when I returned to Madame Brothel still nothing happened. What should I really do?

Hiro has to be fucked, or Trudy does I believe. If you have Trudy in your party, you can send her to get fucked and you still collect the sample and complete the quest.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hiro has to be fucked, or Trudy does I believe. If you have Trudy in your party, you can send her to get fucked and you still collect the sample and complete the quest.
I believe they're at the Anatomy part of the quest, not the sample collection part.

Hmmm... No idea, the friendly werewolves should be something you can use to fulfil the quest condition. I'd suggest asking on the or the .

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
OK, I'll try, but will it reduce our affection for Trudy?

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes