Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Futa bigfoot? If what they say is true about the feet size being relative to something else, then i pray for Hiro.
Blowjob Expert Rank 10 Success!
You throat the entire thing, causing Futa Bigfoot to take a photo of you. She promises to give you a copy when it develops.

Loric

Apr 1, 2018
Am I missing a companion? You have Urka, Kylira, Trudy, and Alma?
Just curious because there's a few interactions I'm missing like with the Centaur. It says invite friend but no other option.

Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Am I missing a companion? You have Urka, Kylira, Trudy, and Alma?
Just curious because there's a few interactions I'm missing like with the Centaur. It says invite friend but no other option.
To do the "invite a friend" option you have to start the Kylira quest line.

Here is how to start it.

• Red Heart

pappadontpreach

Mar 29, 2020
I have java installed and I open the jar and I see the games icon on the task bar but I can't bring the window to the front, when I hover my mouse over it the windows is all white.

Last edited:
  • Hey there

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Talk to Isla about herself, she'll mention her Codpiece.
Go to the Border (Or it might've been the Town of Monsters), buy the Codpiece.
Return to her, ask about herself again and she'll tell you she needs it enchanted.
Go to the Cottage Witch that helps you defeat the Mountain Goddess, she'll enchant it but mention there's a better way to enchant it.
Return to Isla, same question, yet she'll say it's not big enough still.
Now go to the Vampire Sisters, run the encounter as normal (I think you have to defeat Persephone maybe) then they'll mention visiting the Chapel.
Return to Isla, ask about herself or simply enter the Chapel.
Quest complete.
I did all those steps except after the vampires sex up Isla at the chapel -don't know who could've told them where to find her, but anyway- I have gone back to her and asked her about herself again, but it just starts the whole quest over from the point after I bought the codpiece (probably because I still have it in my inventory... unenchanted.) I'm going to go to the witch's cottage this time. Let me be clear (and also thanks for trying to help with this): I have seen the scene in the chapel after MC lets it slip that Isla is in Silajam. But after that scene, I still had a non-enchanted codpiece. And when I asked her about herself again, she saw that I had the codpiece and said it needed enchanting. So doing this quest dependant on the vampires appearances, I wind up in a loop. Now, I'm off to see Witchiepoo!

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I did all those steps except after the vampires sex up Isla at the chapel -don't know who could've told them where to find her, but anyway- I have gone back to her and asked her about herself again, but it just starts the whole quest over from the point after I bought the codpiece (probably because I still have it in my inventory... unenchanted.) I'm going to go to the witch's cottage this time. Let me be clear (and also thanks for trying to help with this): I have seen the scene in the chapel after MC lets it slip that Isla is in Silajam. But after that scene, I still had a non-enchanted codpiece. And when I asked her about herself again, she saw that I had the codpiece and said it needed enchanting. So doing this quest dependant on the vampires appearances, I wind up in a loop. Now, I'm off to see Witchiepoo!
The Codpiece is useless after the quest, IIRC, that's all it's used for. You get the EXP bonus and that's the quest done. There's no flag that stops this interaction though.
I have java installed and I open the jar and I see the games icon on the task bar but I can't bring the window to the front, when I hover my mouse over it the windows is all white.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-11-5-majalis.1643/post-6351992

Reactions: uncle_pervy

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
The Codpiece is useless after the quest, IIRC, that's all it's used for. You get the EXP bonus and that's the quest done. There's no flag that stops this interaction though.
Thanks for that. I wish there was some kind of noticeable conclusion to that quest. Like, maybe I no longer held the codpiece or that during/after the final scene the vampire sisters actually enchanted it and Isla took possession of it. Y'know, something that says the quest was finished. Sort of like all the other quests in the game. But, at least now I can get on with the game and stop obssessing about the damn codpiece!

Does this twiton guy have anything better to do then emote every reply?
Maybe try asking this again later, after Twiton has helped you with a problem? I bet it'll be harder to complain about someone's emoting when they've just helped save you from hours of frustration.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for that. I wish there was some kind of noticeable conclusion to that quest. Like, maybe I no longer held the codpiece or that during/after the final scene the vampire sisters actually enchanted it and Isla took possession of it. Y'know, something that says the quest was finished. Sort of like all the other quests in the game. But, at least now I can get on with the game and stop obssessing about the damn codpiece!
Happy to help! We can only hope Isla one day finds a codpiece big enough.

Reactions: uncle_pervy

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How do I install the latest update for win
Correctly
Download the windows version that is suited for your system (either 32 or 64 one), then download the .jar, unzip the widows version where you want, then replace the old .jar that is inside that windows version with the latest .jar and use the .exe to launch the game, when the game is loaded and you're in the menu, check the bottom right corner, if it displays the current version number, you've done it correctly, then again you couldn't start the game in the first place if you did something wrong so yeah.

Also this has been answered a million times already in this thread, next time use the forums seach function on the upper right corner to save yourself and everyone elses time.

Download the windows version that is suited for your system (either 32 or 64 one), then download the .jar, unzip the widows version where you want, then replace the old .jar that is inside that windows version with the latest .jar and use the .exe to launch the game, when the game is loaded and you're in the menu, check the bottom right corner, if it displays the current version number, you've done it correctly, then again you couldn't start the game in the first place if you did something wrong so yeah.

Also this has been answered a million times already in this thread, next time use the forums seach function on the upper right corner to save yourself and everyone elses time.
Thanks but damm why be a dick at the end part lol I been using android for 2months

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes