broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Oh wow! Maj replied to me of all people. Your game is great btw. I've followed your work for years on hentai-foundry too, where i found your art. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ The naga lets you fuck her on defeat, you can rape the goblins when you win, you can fuck the dark elf on defeat, the orc as well if you can defeat her. There is plenty of victory spoils.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
i just hope there will be a time where i can play with the save i made a long time ago but still get to use the new updates (broadsword, daggers new skills and magic) because i noticed if you want to test the updates you need to make a new save.

Reactions: Able and Twiton

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
is there a better way to DL this and other java games i ask cus no matter what ver. of java i DL it only goes black screen with the bgm.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Any soul of the sun can upload the new version on mediafire? thanks c:
PD: how do i import my save to a new version :V i am new on this game, sorry :p

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.13.3)

View attachment 1455474

Hayoooooo! New weekly! Boy-cut Hiro :O
This time, we've got the Demon King and Dark Knight spitroast art! We've also added Condoms, which are pretty basic right now but will have more to them, bondage stance, weather effects, and we've moved the save files to a user-specific directory instead of saving locally, which should help with some issues people have been having. We also did a bunch of fixes that should have it working better on the various platforms.
New save locations:
Windows: %APPDATA%\TalesOfAndrogyny (Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny)
MacOS: ~/Library/Application Support/TalesOfAndrogyny
Linux: ~/.local/share/TalesOfAndrogyny
Next there's some more sex items that I'm implementing, then Trudy's quest, and the Warlock Oral animation!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.13.3) [.jar and .apk]

ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.13.3) [Win64, Mac, Linux]

Edit: Added Win64, Mac, Linux
I really really hope condoms are a toggle-able optional item if not this game is no longer for me

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
can anyone provide me with a up to date quest guide? I just want to try and get some of the scenes/choices that are locked behind certain quests.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
So, I haven't played this game in a long while, and now the game has things like haircuts and alternate clothes, which is awesome. However, what's the approach Majalis is taking regarding the integration of customized appearances and sex art? I mean, I don't expect they will add layered images for every single art piece in the game (which would be absolutely amazing, though), but perhaps there's some compromise, like using more generic art instead of straight up ignoring the outfit and having Hiro with the same vanilla enchanter outfit every time? I read something about generic art, but I have no idea what they're about.

Reactions: Dirty Pimp
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes