negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
These character designs where they stitch a toddlers torso into an oversized midgets lower body are some of the most disgusting ones I've seen in any media.
Good job dev.
Are you talking about goblins?

Have you ever played any sort of high fantasy games or watched any media with high fantasy themes, they usually have some creatures that are kinda small?

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
Every update I'm waiting so the "Golem scene" animation. with Hero's ass that ruthlessly fucked by Golem))Maybe with blur))

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i wish some stuff were not behind a pay wall
You can see all of the content here on F95, if you can't pay, but paywalls are how artists and creators like Majalis make money. The Feature/Encounter Polls for instance are how Majalis further encourage their audience to support them financially, by giving us an option to choose development priority of features and art choices.

And Majalis already allow players to use the , which is only limited by being a month behind and without Story Mode (that's still 80%+ of the content that's free) so I fail to see how they could make even MORE of their content free without removing the incentive to donate to them. They post public teasers on their , also, if you want to see them.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
The game starts like this and then goes black.
Does anyone know how to solve this?
Snip
If you play on Windows then you should find C:\Users\[user]\.prefs folder that contains tales-of-androgyny-preferences.
Just open the file with notepad and there you should able to change the width and height to your prefered ones. I'm not 100% sure if this helps but i hope the best.

Reactions: Twiton and Ipper
Apr 18, 2020
in one of the older versions, demon king encounter was at the start of the "demon king realm". where is it now in this version? i didn't play for awhile and i can't find her now, but i'm she is at the end of the map (?).

Ipper

May 20, 2018
If you play on Windows then you should find C:\Users\[user]\.prefs folder that contains tales-of-androgyny-preferences.
Just open the file with notepad and there you should able to change the width and height to your prefered ones. I'm not 100% sure if this helps but i hope the best.
That folder is not there and neither is that file. Look at the hidden files and nothing. Thank you for replying

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
That folder is not there and neither is that file. Look at the hidden files and nothing. Thank you for replying
Ah, then i you might need to post this in the ToAs Itch.io forum to get more help. Majalis visit infrequently in this forum so they don't always reply here.

Reactions: Twiton and Ipper

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
in one of the older versions, demon king encounter was at the start of the "demon king realm". where is it now in this version? i didn't play for awhile and i can't find her now, but i'm she is at the end of the map (?).
depends on the seed but it should be at the end on top. I know what you mean, had that also, now instead on the beginning there is a "mail house" and the castle is further in the realm.

Reactions: Twiton

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
Getting this error with 'Save' button

Code:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:122)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:39)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
    at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.getScreenshot(AbstractScreen.java:437)
    at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.takeScreenshot(AbstractScreen.java:417)
    at com.majalis.screens.EncounterScreen$1.clicked(EncounterScreen.java:77)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.utils.ClickListener.touchUp(ClickListener.java:88)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.InputListener.handle(InputListener.java:71)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Stage.touchUp(Stage.java:355)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.InputMultiplexer.touchUp(InputMultiplexer.java:124)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.InputEventQueue.drain(InputEventQueue.java:70)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.DefaultLwjgl3Input.update(DefaultLwjgl3Input.java:189)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.update(Lwjgl3Window.java:394)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
    ... 1 more
Error keeps happening with 'Save'.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes