PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.18.1)

View attachment 1689192

Heyooooooooooooo! New weekly!

Finally, we can reveal the Evoker art! As it is, the Evoker is being introduced as a new character for Hiro to interact with in Story mode, but will ultimately be unlocked as a new patron-only class with their own mechanics and encounters for use in Adventure mode. This has been super exciting for us for a while, and we wanted to make sure we got the design just right. For those who don't know, the Evoker is one of our oldest OCs, if not our oldest, and their content is focused on power bottoming big demons and using their semen to accrue magical power. But that's probably unrelated!

...probably.

Next weekly we'll have them animated, along with more of their content. I'm also working on the new Dark Knight scenario and finally getting around to implementing combat stealing. I may also add a few more stealing scenarios and tweak shop stealing a bit.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.18.1)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.18.1)
That foo has some of the biggest balls.
He is Thicc,but idk if it's just me,but he looks like Hiro's OC Please don't steal Character, idk why lmao.
Do you guys feel the same?
1450312788826.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.18.1)

View attachment 1689192

Heyooooooooooooo! New weekly!

Finally, we can reveal the Evoker art! As it is, the Evoker is being introduced as a new character for Hiro to interact with in Story mode, but will ultimately be unlocked as a new patron-only class with their own mechanics and encounters for use in Adventure mode. This has been super exciting for us for a while, and we wanted to make sure we got the design just right. For those who don't know, the Evoker is one of our oldest OCs, if not our oldest, and their content is focused on power bottoming big demons and using their semen to accrue magical power. But that's probably unrelated!

...probably.

Next weekly we'll have them animated, along with more of their content. I'm also working on the new Dark Knight scenario and finally getting around to implementing combat stealing. I may also add a few more stealing scenarios and tweak shop stealing a bit.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.18.1)

Android [.apk] (0.3.18.1)
Wow, hello there cutie! :love:
New story mode content thus I've been summoned and are now obligated to play, haha.
Also I love how the Evoker class seems to be one focused on power bottoming, so kinda-sorta like the Enchanter but full emphasis on the sexy times.

He is Thicc,but idk if it's just me,but he looks like Hiro's OC Please don't steal Character, idk why lmao.
Do you guys feel the same?
Majalis mentioned it was their oldest OC, so I guess this character is proto-Hiro before he got the touch up that made him the boi we know and love today.

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69
Jul 9, 2017
So I've been wondering for a long time now... How come the player can't start the 69 position when facesitting the enemy but the vast majority of them can?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So I've been wondering for a long time now... How come the player can't start the 69 position when facesitting the enemy but the vast majority of them can?
I think that's due to how it might affect the Domination/Satisfaction outcome conditions, or possibly it has to do with how you'd possibly be swallowing more cum than your enemy is (causing an issue with the grapple/capacity mechanic)?
I'm curious to hear an official reason though.

I really wanna like this game but the gameplay push me off completely I wish it had another game mode
You can enable cheat mode to disable all game-over conditions. That way you can play through the game without getting any fail conditions (save for Centaur/Mouth Fiend)
You can then avoid starving or battle defeats ending your run. If you want even more of an advantage over combat situations, you can get Achievements for Bonus Points on New Characters.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
is there any games like this with female protag or a mod for this game?
There is a feature in the Monthly Majalis Polls for Pronoun Toggle. It'll allow you to play as one of the Futas, by changing your in-game pronouns. You can vote for it by donating.

That foo has some of the biggest balls.
If you're powerbottoming demons, you'll need big balls.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
why keep adding new characters when others are incomplete (art wise)?
At least finish one ffs before moving on to the others.
To be fair, this character (and the class that comes later) was in the works for quite some time and people wanted them

Reactions: Twiton

Segsignal

May 3, 2019
Is the fact that some enemies like the orc and the bandit will initiate grapples (especially the orc's bondage stance) and then never do anything from it ever gonna get adressed ? it's been in the game for years at this point. They just seem to get lost in a loop of constantly spending stamina doing nothing and then when you break free they're on the ground for years.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Someone says this every time we add a new character. There are basically no characters that are incomplete art-wise.
We're still waiting for the Shopkeep art of her at full power though.
Is the fact that some enemies like the orc and the bandit will initiate grapples (especially the orc's bondage stance) and then never do anything from it ever gonna get adressed ? it's been in the game for years at this point.
The bondage stance thing is weird, I agree, I'm wondering what causes it not to do any moves except release. (Since I last checked)
But regarding grapples, they have to reach the last stage if they want to penetrate or make out. Are you sure they're reaching that last stage? Or are they reaching the last stage and not doing anything?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes