LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
It's normally story mode exclusive (at the moment, don't know if majalis has plans to implement it fully into adventure mode eventually), but you can access it with the encounter menu in adventure mode.
There is a way to return the penis to average size, i made it shrink to cute, but i can't find a way to make it return at the starting size.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
There is a way to return the penis to average size, i made it shrink to cute, but i can't find a way to make it return at the starting size.
There's no ingame method for it, but you can change it by editing the save file.
You have to add the line:
"phallus": "AVERAGE",
Above a line:
"stance": "BALANCED",
Like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
"Werewolf Friendly"
Werewolf Excited

I have a problem meeting Lupa, i've met her once, but i think i've missed the point for the quest, now she won't show up anymore, and it's not present in the Encounter menù that appears when you put cheats on.
Please Help!
What quest? Madame Quests that let you interact with Lupa in Brothel can't be failed, and the specifics to finish them can be discussed with Madame.

Reactions: LoneWolfen

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is there a kind soul with a full save of the game pls ?
If you simply want the CG Gallery - there's a way in the options to handle that. A simple search would have brought you to one the latest posts of the hundreds in the thread about that... #21,582

Poto_coxino

Mar 12, 2019
Enemies which you can realistically top, you can do so. Seduce them, get a hard on, give them a full nelson and fully grapple them, and you can begin the fun. You may need to get some sex perks first before it can be done as easy as I mentioned, but you get the picture. :)

As for tentacles, maybe in the future Majalis can combine some kinky magic spells which can be used for sex. Sounds like a neat idea.
since im not an english speaker, what perks would you recommend?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
since im not an english speaker, what perks would you recommend?
For players wanting to do a playthrough that involves any form of sex (so like 99.99% of people who play ToA :LOL:), you want to get the 'Seduce' perk straight away so Hiro can give himself and his opponent an erection during the fight (required to perform any sexual act). Since you'll only have 2 perks to spend from the start, also get 'Rub' as it will entice the enemy into wanting to receive, with the power value based on your charisma stat.

As for your class, playing a canon Enchanter Hiro is best as right from the beginning you can have 9 for your charisma which greatly helps in seducing enemies. Although the hardest part now would be to stay alive before you even get the chance to fuck.

You can top almost every enemy in the game with a few exceptions, such as the Ogre (too big for Hiro's cute penis) or the Dark Knight (at least for now, maybe?). As of now only some have art for topping — typically the earlier enemies you encounter.

I have a question for you though. A big part of what makes Tales of Androgyny so good is the game's superb writing. Since it is loaded with English references, idioms, and colloquialisms, does that affect your enjoyment of the game as a non-English speaker? I'm curious.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes