Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
What does "trudyDom" in the scene guide means and how to get it? Who dominates who?
Trudy dominates you. To get the scene you must have 8 charisma and continue to build up your relationship with him while in camp. You'll eventually get the option.

RRRoman

Aug 12, 2018
Hi all!
Is someone trying translate it on a different language? I was trying to change text in a "encounters.json", but result is an abra-cadabra.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Hi all!
Is someone trying translate it on a different language? I was trying to change text in a "encounters.json", but result is an abra-cadabra.
So far, Majalis hasn't shown any interest in translating the game. Maybe when it reaches a more finished state they'll consider it but at the moment they haven't said anything on it.

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Did they change how to get to the 2nd area with the vampire sisters and such? I can't find a way there anymore

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Did they change how to get to the 2nd area with the vampire sisters and such? I can't find a way there anymore
Not that I could see. You might just have an unfortunate map seed that's making the path hard to find.

RRRoman

Aug 12, 2018
So far, Majalis hasn't shown any interest in translating the game. Maybe when it reaches a more finished state they'll consider it but at the moment they haven't said anything on it.
The translating Ill do myself. But I dont khown, how it attach to the game. Maybe it is a some tools for adding multilanguage?

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes