VN Ren'Py Completed Tales Of Aravorn: Seasons Of The Wolf [Winter Wolves]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
Welcome back to Aravorn!

In this role-playing game, set in the same fantasy world as the award-winning Loren the Amazon princess, you'll play as Shea or Althea, twins from the far-away village Ninim. In just the course of one year, you will experience many storylines and sidequests; situations and events where your own choices influence the very end of the game.

The twins' tale starts on a day like many others, when one of the siblings finds a young wolf and decides to take it with him/her. Thus begins the long journey which will take the siblings from the ice-shrouded Ninim to the desert-wrapped city of Dingirra to the storm-shrouded port of Shacklesplit. Explore the-corruption riddled halls of Dingirra, and contest with the crimelords who claim it as their own domain. Sail the high seas, battle mighty pirates, and discover their hidden treasures!​

Developer:
Censored: Not available
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Thanks Brynhildr, is this game related to ummm cursed lands I think it's called?
Same developer. Cursed Lands is directly tied to Loren Amazon Princess (expanded content version). SotW is set in the same universe iirc but has no direct connection.

Last edited:

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Is there a code to activate the game? Or is this just a trial... think if it's just a trial it should say so on the tag x.x

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there a code to activate the game? Or is this just a trial... think if it's just a trial it should say so on the tag x.x
Shouldn't be a trial. Was taken from igg and they don't usually share trials - maybe broken games sometimes, but not demos or anything.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Shouldn't be a trial. Was taken from igg and they don't usually share trials - maybe broken games sometimes, but not demos or anything.
When I got to act 2, it says to either enter a code to activate game or go back to main menu and purchase the game

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Its a fun game, not as good as Loren, but its quite fun to play. To people who like to use cheats ( like me ), may have a hard time, except for gold i never managed to get cheats working in this game, i once managed to increase level but that´s useless because the game adapts making the game harder, wish i could find a way to increase stats points but i never did.

Last edited:

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Is it the same terrible combat system than cursed lands and the likes or is it some kind of tactical as the maps seems to suggest ?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I played this one a few weeks ago and liked it better than Loren. The smaller cast size allows characters to shine a bit more outside of their romance scenes and the locations visited were simply less generic medieval fantasy. Main issue of the title would be how the chapters are kinda disjointed: you jump from one place to another, basically "wasting" potential plot hooks along the way. Dinghirra especially would have been worth an entire game imho.

Anyways it made me drop some money to the dev for it, unlike Loren. Maybe Loren 2 will improve even more.