RPGM - Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd Adventures [v0.05.70] [Eromur Abel]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Senalata

The art is amazing and the plot seemed interesting, but the main character is a clueless moron with the willpower of wet tissue.

To put it into perspective: A little kid tricked her into believing he was bit by a snake in the penis and needed her to suck the venom out, so she obviously ends up giving him a blowjob without having a clue.

Sometimes a character gets molested because you intentionally make bad choices, but here it just doesn't matter. This may be some people's cup of tea, but it's certainly not mine.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Alteration

"decisions will determine your path" this was what drew me to trying this game.
    I don't generally play Female Protagonist games as its not the role I enjoy, but I was willing to give this a go, intending to only get into situations I wanted to see.

Yet likely not even a minute into the game you have a situation with three boys that from what I can tell is unavoidable (unless you are forced into some other choice at the very beginning of the game).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Metropolisz

Despite the slow update time which takes up to 3 months per update , the content stands out from most RPGmaker games that has quite a boring story and repetitive system by using a choice driven gameplay instead of combat.

what i like most about this game is the art style which doesn't seem to be overly complicated yet simple enough to look cute . All i can say is i can hardly wait for the next update , It's been so long since I've hyped up this much for a hentai game lmao.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lendier

Truly an enjoyable piece of game, and looking very interesting for future content. So far (Ep.2 0.02.17), only the first three chapters (which are basically an intro) are done, but there's enough content to guess where it's going. If you want actual sex scenes though, better wait for a few more updates. Certain scenes can be slightly changed through multiple choice, so there's a bit of replayability there.

Pros:
    Interesting story concept (mostly revealed at the end of the build)
    Cute character design and art (I didn't see the blondie in the banner anywhere though?)
    Funny scenes that don't feel out of place
    Pretty good storytelling and character dialogue
    Good stats system (barely affects gameplay right now, but is promising)

Cons:
    Pretty linear so far
    Most lewd scenes seem to be unavoidable (but a little tutorial hints at some scene control based on stats, probably more developed in the future)
    Typos and a bit of bad grammar, but nothing serious.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

grtrader

Good so far. Can' wait to see what content is added in the future.
    Also seems the author has the good sense to fix bugs before trying to add content. Hoping though the story options down the road get opened up a bit.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Horny Little Brother

Good start, beautiful art. I would expect an interaction with the bear but I respect the decision, my expectation is changing its decision.
    To reach different results by selecting routes I think it would be a boring novel. (Shota or Oldman routes)
    sry for my bad english.