3.50 star(s) 26 Votes
May 16, 2017
The first few updates were good and fairly quick, but the monthly earnings stayed about the same. I dont remember if it ever was over $500. I dont say that you must go and support the developer, but a lack of motivation can be explained. On the other hand we have YummyTiger.. and we can have plenty of other reasons.. xD
Well, 500 dollars it's a very good amount of money depending on where he lives, and by his english, i don't think he lives in a dollar currency country. I believe that if people want more money, then do a better job. I hope he isn't in a "confort zone", really happy with this earnings and just milking his followers to the end of times.

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
The first few updates were good and fairly quick, but the monthly earnings stayed about the same. I dont remember if it ever was over $500. I dont say that you must go and support the developer, but a lack of motivation can be explained. On the other hand we have YummyTiger.. and we can have plenty of other reasons.. xD
LOL. yeah lemme go support a developer that takes 6 months - year in between updates just to add 1 animation or 5 more minutes of gameplay

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
How to get the Blowjob/ BJ in ep.3 ?

rock-paper-scissors boy (lose 10 times) how can 10 times lose?
10 times behind each other? hardly possible...

do not understand...

help thx

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
How to get the Blowjob/ BJ in ep.3 ?

rock-paper-scissors boy (lose 10 times) how can 10 times lose?
10 times behind each other? hardly possible...

do not understand...

help thx
I meant 10 times total. I did some testing and all you need to do for the boy to get the event to count is a bit more obvious than I thought. You just win 10 times total to get the hazelnut prize then talk to him again and select "We can keep the punishment".

Last edited:

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
i have the hazelnut prize + "We can keep the punishment"

but the toilet i have no select "continue" ? (near the inn)

What am I doing wrong?

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
i have the hazelnut prize + "We can keep the punishment"

but the toilet i have no select "continue" ? (near the inn)

What am I doing wrong?
It's in the changelog and the Patreon release post. You have to drink from any well 3x before you can use the toilet.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes