3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Another slut/rape simulator or this one have content?
it has like 6 small scenes. There is zero direction, you have to walk around and talk to everyone and even then there is little to no story. The quests you have don't tell you anything. There only 1 building you can enter. Aside from your own tent.
That's how it's been for about what is it now almost 2 years? I checked the pictures in the folder there really isnt more content than what I found. So I guess I will be back again in another year, maybe there has been an update worth my time then.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
im hoping two more thing in game maybe Pregnancy and Child Birth

does anyone know how to advance time in the game

anyone know how to find what time day it is in game im waiting around for the night its night in my tent no idea i did that spels from the book they didnt seem to work in tent i in cant much after 2 seconds in there its pitch black dark u on light it dies off gone its still day light out side

time seems to drag on like a snail in the garden

4 days still no one bothered help

this is what turns me off helping anyone else

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Development seems to have gone shit for this. These updates are ass now.
hello why do you say that whats up with the game i only 1 problem with it how to advance time in game
think im on 2nd time downloading it no idea how many ver came out

tommy65

May 17, 2017
i recall playing this game over a year ago and i havent played since, but it just seems like the game story hasnt progressed anywhere...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.02.39 free released 30.4.2020
a link for russian version you can find at patreon page

Change
Small fix, now the selection window doesn't appear again and again.

Windows

Android

MAC

Linux

Reactions: impoxo and Taito
May 30, 2017
anyone can share saves ? I broke mine. I also deleted my saves by mistake.
I only done the kid but have not yet found by the lady, and only groped by the guy in a house and the old man in the cemetary.
Thank in advance

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
anyone can share saves ? I broke mine. I also deleted my saves by mistake.
I only done the kid but have not yet found by the lady, and only groped by the guy in a house and the old man in the cemetary.
Thank in advance
When you want saves till the end I can give it to you. You are missing the most when you have done not much.

Darkcloudx79

Aug 18, 2017
Putting aside the old adage that time is money, it's not about making things easier. In my own example I have to buy stuff to use in renders. Characters, hairs, clothing, poses, sets, lighting, shaders, etc. If it wasn't that, it'd be paying someone to do the artwork for me.

I don't know what this dev's situation is. Speaking only for myself I have a full time job where I put in 40 hours (sometimes 50-60 when necessary). So my game is worked on when I'm not at work. Though then there is family and such to take into account too.

It's easy to talk about committing time when it's someone else's time. Believe me, I follow a few games and wait impatiently for their releases. But ever since I started working on my own game I've gotten a real feel for how hard it is and how much time it truly takes.

People accuse devs of milking their patrons but don't take into account that these devs are often sacrificing what little free time they have to make these games and (with a rare few exceptions) are not making much off of them. Maybe enough to buy assets for the game and make a credit card payment or two.
The owner of this game "Ero" thankfully keeps his patrons up to date with posts and stuff. That's more for what I can say about most Patreon users who take the money & run. Not knockin' Patreon as a site, they do make refunds easy. Just the world is filled with crooked ppl.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Fuck off will you, there are like 4 or 5 good fem prot games and this is one of them... WE NEED MORE FEM PROTAGONIST GAMES LIKE THIS , NO MORE STANDARD RPGM "OH WHOOPS I DROPPED MY SOAP , FUCK ME PLEASE NOW" GAMES ....
yeah, we need fewer standard rpgm "OH WHOOPS I DROPPED MY SOAP , FUCK ME PLEASE NOW" games
we need more standard ren'py "OH WHOOPS I DROPPED MY SOAP , FUCK ME PLEASE NOW" games :p

Apr 26, 2020
im on the part where i need to find and ask someone that knows about magic, or this is the end of the game for now?

EDIT: upon backreading the thread, I saw the dev's discord link for the walkthrough. Looks like it is the end of the game's build for now, sad. The game looks great though, loved the h-scenes so far.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes