3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
in this update Rodinka can return the dress if you stole it There are two major routes: if you left the white dress in the chest in Rodinka’s tent or Rodinka is wearing/ has it in her inventory. If Rodinka has the white dress with her, knocking on the door or looking through the window triggers the event. Wearing the white dress, having it in the inventory or placing it on the clothes line changes a bit of dialogue. There are two small scenes with armpit licking and a spring onion in Rodinka’s ass. You need 5 ENDURANCE (while naked/ wearing a necklace) to complete the checks (small increase in scene length). After that, you get +1 LUST. Finally, select “Something else?” then “Agree” for a short paizuri (boobjob) and another +1 LUST. You lose the white dress after this event.

If Rodinka left the white dress in the chest in her tent then she must strip and either give a longer paizuri (+1 LUST) and pay 20 coins for her old dress back (keep both the old dress and white dress) or walk outside naked and go to the forest (lose old dress). In the forest, there are several small events with gusts of wind at the forest edges and twigs hitting Rodinka’s ass near the dead bushes. At the stream, you can 'run forward' (running past the men naked), 'walk back' (Rodinka exposes her ass), stay in the stream (talk to the men), or hide under the pier. If you talk to the men and select “. . .” when asked for her name, Rodinka will 'walk back' (different dialogue if you selected ". . ." every time). Talking to the men or 'walking back' will lead to the pink haired man unsuccessfully ambushing Rodinka. Hiding under the pier gives you two choices 'run forward' and "Lie low" (stay hidden). Staying hidden will lead to a scene where Rodinka will lean in front of a boy naked and receive a feather item. After the boy, you can get +5 Explorer Experience by standing near the north side of the small wooden barn near the end of the forest.

: If you did not steal white dress at the start of Episode 2, there is a blue haired “wizard” south of the village. If you select “. . .” the wizard will give Rodinka a dildo that she can keep if you have at least 11 LUST. Selecting the top two choices will cause Rodinka clothes to be stolen and be forced to walk naked through the forest.
So no sex yet ? Too bad I'll wait again :cry:

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Blue balls anniversary celebration.

Im mostly polite person, I left "like" and moved on, but to me its weird to celebrate an unfinished cookie.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
For anyone wondering : NO SEX yet. Seems like the dev prefers to draw the MC having vegetables up her ass rather than a dick. All you can get rn are blowjobs, handjobs, teasing...

Reactions: dodat20

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Myeah, looking at the changelog, this game is getting nowhere. The dev seems to have no direction at all for what to do with it. Putting all energy in 'bugfixes', linux and android ports and overthinking mundane aspects instead of actual story or content.
It reminds me a bit of Era Hunter or A New Dawn. Games that I got excited about when there was a new update, but now don't even look at anymore.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Myeah, looking at the changelog, this game is getting nowhere. The dev seems to have no direction at all for what to do with it. Putting all energy in 'bugfixes', linux and android ports and overthinking mundane aspects instead of actual story or content.
It reminds me a bit of Era Hunter or A New Dawn. Games that I got excited about when there was a new update, but now don't even look at anymore.
True story.

One more typical example of rubbish updates: The Female Agent. Developer only does rework of old stuff or bugfixes. I even heard that October update will remove some of the old content so developer could rework it again. LOL

Reactions: Loqic

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
True story.

One more typical example of rubbish updates: The Female Agent. Developer only does rework of old stuff or bugfixes. I even heard that October update will remove some of the old content so developer could rework it again. LOL
Ah yeah, "optimizing the something something engine" for eternity.
It's like writing a book and spending the first week writing the foreword and the following 5 years is wasted on creating a custom font and figuring out if it should be softcover or hardcover and then there's some drama with the person that should have done the cover art, etc, etc. All while the the writer doesn't even thought of a story yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronan333

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
you don't know what an unfocused developer is unless you played "Two Sides" that was already slowly developed but really well done, than he swapped engines to make Two Sides 3D just to rework all the scenes than when he saw that was going nowhere he made Two Sides Redone in 2D again this time and guess what the same old content for the 3rd time but this time less, but i digress this shit is also painfully slow

Reactions: Stripes001
D

Deleted member 2694590

Art looks nice but Im really wanting there to be animated sex scenes in games. Static images feels bland now in days, especially if its not like the stuff of and . Few games i've seen have good animated sex scenes that make it even more appealing. Like Elven Conquest, Quickie: A Love Hotel Story, and especially Hentai Asmodeus.

Hentai Asmodeus

The links also are from anime image boards, Gelbooru is a pretty good one

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
The text in the beginning and some, i just started, and the animations are sometimes so fast, i can't read or see what happened. Fast forward.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes