3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know where the troupe is for the Troubled past quest? Also, can someone explain what the skills (Strikingness, Endurance, Noble, Pauper, Coquette, and Luck) do?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
This game is still in development? There was no update for nearly 1 year, why he dont just abandon this project -.-

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I really hope we get to see the same old guy from the carriage again
I would like to see him and the bear again; the developer teased us so much with the bear's comments that it would be a shame to not have Rodinka encounter him in again in the woods (with different consequences). :love:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok the fucking dice game is total shit! It's impossible to fucking win as it keeps getting full houses and straights! Yet I get not a single one but it gets them 2 or 3 times in a single game! Fucking cheat.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
if you go to the top of the guy at the table and click on him directly, the rules for the dice game will pop up
Than that should show up before dice play.. about 20 damn games to win but nothing for it. Second is the magician quest broken as I have spoke to everyone and nobody knows magic.. damn.

Cilverah

Oct 7, 2019
Than that should show up before dice play.. about 20 damn games to win but nothing for it. Second is the magician quest broken as I have spoke to everyone and nobody knows magic.. damn.
if i remember right, the guy selling mirrors tells you who knows magic, i cant remember for sure

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please put something in to let us know we finished all events for the current version. Quest looks like it can be completed but can not.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
So what are you supposed to do in the new update, just talk to the caravan people?

Not_Sure

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone know how to bring the stolen white dress back?
On the first night in our tent I still see the dress on the ground next to the chest but once I sleep its gone.
I just ran away from the owner's house naked, got back to my tent but there's no White dress in the chest or on the ground.
The only thing I can wear at this point is the Nightie or naked but it won't let me leave the tent in either.

Reactions: yudas51
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes