3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
can confirm. Saveediting shows me the middle finger as well. But streaking was fun at least...

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
[Eromur Abel] Please don't abandon this game; it has so much potential for story development. Rodinka is adorable and I can't wait to see what she will discover next. I do favor games where the MC gradually loses their innocence, so I hope it progresses in that way.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
[Eromur Abel] Please don't abandon this game; it has so much potential for story development. Rodinka is adorable and I can't wait to see what she will discover next. I do favor games where the MC gradually loses their innocence, so I hope it progresses in that way.
Well, that the game has good potential I agree, that the dev is unable to develop the game is a fact. I mean, in 2 years it just got to this.
But what I want to ask you is where did you hear the news that he will quit the game?

Apr 7, 2019
for the people talking about slow development, i'd rather have a well made game in a couple years than ten crap ones now. also we're dealing with a game that has splitting paths and only one dev. given that many future scenes reference the first split in the game, that means the dev is already effectively making two games by the end of chapter one. there are further splits later on as well. based on the path i took through the game, it seems that by the time i got to the final scenes the dev's written ten times the dialogue than what's been seen. then there's the programming for these splits. not sure how difficult that is, but i'd assume it's hard. this is the problem with splitting narratives. even major developers like telltale couldn't keep up with this kind of ambitious story. and they had a full working staff, a studio, and million dollar contracts. the problem isn't even the programming necessarily. the most likely problem is the writing. imagine being told to write a book, but every time the main character chose between two options you had to write two more books. one for each outcome. before long you would be writing a hundred books at once. and if even one is lower quality than the others, somebody will be upset since that's the one they chose. because of this, you're going to take your time. maybe only adding a few pages to all the books every now and then. while the audience sees only a few pages get added, in reality you've added over 300 pages. it's just that each member of the audience is only following one of the many paths that you've added to. this problem only has a few solutions.
1. fake choices. simply never have the story splits. keep telling the reader that story splits are happening, but only really have one or two versions of all events. this is what telltale did for their multipart series. (eg; the walking dead and minecraft story mode)
2. have the splits only manifest into extremely small changes. for example, the first walking dead game has sixteen endings. eight possible teams can join lee in the end, and clementine can kill or spare lee. but these changes are purely aesthetic and don't change the situation going into the second game at all.
3. develop the game using either massive amounts of money or time, or cutting as many corners as possible. this will be either slow, expensive, or low quality. if you're gonna do real choices with lasting effects, you have to choose one of these three. eromur abel clearly chose to go slow so that they won't need a massive budget or have a low quality product. sacrificing time for money and quality.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Well, that the game has good potential I agree, that the dev is unable to develop the game is a fact. I mean, in 2 years it just got to this.
But what I want to ask you is where did you hear the news that he will quit the game?
I didn't say I heard anything; there are plenty of examples of developers whose work slowed to a crawl, took similar criticism for it, maybe experienced a drop in Patreon support and went on to something else. I was offering encouragement because most of us who have played it want to see it reach it's potential. With most developers and people in general positive reinforcement works better.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
for the people talking about slow development, i'd rather have a well made game in a couple years than ten crap ones now. also we're dealing with a game that has splitting paths and only one dev. given that many future scenes reference the first split in the game, that means the dev is already effectively making two games by the end of chapter one. there are further splits later on as well. based on the path i took through the game, it seems that by the time i got to the final scenes the dev's written ten times the dialogue than what's been seen. then there's the programming for these splits. not sure how difficult that is, but i'd assume it's hard. this is the problem with splitting narratives. even major developers like telltale couldn't keep up with this kind of ambitious story. and they had a full working staff, a studio, and million dollar contracts. the problem isn't even the programming necessarily. the most likely problem is the writing. imagine being told to write a book, but every time the main character chose between two options you had to write two more books. one for each outcome. before long you would be writing a hundred books at once. and if even one is lower quality than the others, somebody will be upset since that's the one they chose. because of this, you're going to take your time. maybe only adding a few pages to all the books every now and then. while the audience sees only a few pages get added, in reality you've added over 300 pages. it's just that each member of the audience is only following one of the many paths that you've added to. this problem only has a few solutions.
1. fake choices. simply never have the story splits. keep telling the reader that story splits are happening, but only really have one or two versions of all events. this is what telltale did for their multipart series. (eg; the walking dead and minecraft story mode)
2. have the splits only manifest into extremely small changes. for example, the first walking dead game has sixteen endings. eight possible teams can join lee in the end, and clementine can kill or spare lee. but these changes are purely aesthetic and don't change the situation going into the second game at all.
3. develop the game using either massive amounts of money or time, or cutting as many corners as possible. this will be either slow, expensive, or low quality. if you're gonna do real choices with lasting effects, you have to choose one of these three. eromur abel clearly chose to go slow so that they won't need a massive budget or have a low quality product. sacrificing time for money and quality.
these are problems every dev encounters when they do a game with various choices, and there are hundreds of them, some just know how to handle it and others don't.
If you have the imagination, write a book, novel, short story, but don't make games, or at least don't create things that people have to wait for. I'm not saying that you have to give this project (which you started on your own initiative) the maximum effort, but at least give him some priorities, after all there are also paying people and they want more than 2 bugfix updates a year.
I don't know how long Rodinka has been locked up in Chapter 2 snorting cocks.

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
im on the part where i need to find and ask someone that knows about magic, or this is the end of the game for now?

EDIT: upon backreading the thread, I saw the dev's discord link for the walkthrough. Looks like it is the end of the game's build for now, sad. The game looks great though, loved the h-scenes so far.
I spent hours trying to figure out what to do next

Dec 1, 2019
I think the dev got covid or something according to their patreon so that's why there hasn't been any recent progress.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I think the dev got covid or something according to their patreon so that's why there hasn't been any recent progress.
If you read his Patreon Anniversary post, it's much more than that. He lost his artist and translators and got frustrated with the complexity of creating a multi-branching storyline, which is like writing several stories at once, and keeping track of the interconnecting variables at the same time. He should probably limit the branching and make the progress a little more linear. I would be happy just having her actions slowly reveal the reason for her memory loss and have her continue to encounter erotic events that raise her perversion. I hope he has some good luck for a change and brings some talented and supportive people on board.

Reactions: YukiSlut

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Next update should be out this month.
The only thing right i know from patron page is about the city map, so you will be able to open the map, but should be more ofc (maybe on discord page you can find more).

Man.. i really love this game (was following it since the release), hope we will see some major update soon.

Hint: if you already finish the aviable content you should really check some walltrough, you really don't know how much thing you have lost youtu.be/1Tw63dhIToQ

Reactions: ronan333

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Any idea what's in the new content?
Here is what he said about it on Patreon....

"

Just the new update.

Very boring. And with bugs for sure.

There is only one fetch quest. "Go there, take it, bring it to me", you know. It sounds not very cool, but I think this update is just preparing for something... more interesting (I'll write about the next update and ask your opinion in the near future).
There are 8 small events and it's super-duper easy to miss them. You can miss every ecchi-event, seriously. WTF with my gamedesign?! I don't know.

Nevermind.

This update I want to thank Araykitsu, Maxbar, Nekuro, sewek333, Shinji, Soul, Templar of the Goo and Tosado. You helped me with the phrases of magpies. Thank you)

Public Release will come out on January 9th. Early Access: "

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes