3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
They should write a guide for the easily missable events and for the branching decisions like whether you should steal clothes or not and how that changes the rest of the game.
check my previous post (just up here in the comments), you can find a walkthrough of almost every content of the game

toodarkfou

Mar 24, 2020
How do I open this with linux? sh file isn't included.. tried the running it as executable but nothing happens... Thank you

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
A lot of the walkthroughs I have seen are outdated and don't continue from where they last saved or they aim to explain how to get a specific scene. I want a walkthrough detailing how to finish quests how to get sex scenes the consequences of a choice like 1 choice may unlock a special quest and in depth reveal of all easily missed events. A walkthrough made by someone who knows every little thing in the entire game to date. Anyone got any helpful info as we don't have the guide.

dogedoge

Dec 4, 2018
A lot of the walkthroughs I have seen are outdated and don't continue from where they last saved or they aim to explain how to get a specific scene. I want a walkthrough detailing how to finish quests how to get sex scenes the consequences of a choice like 1 choice may unlock a special quest and in depth reveal of all easily missed events. A walkthrough made by someone who knows every little thing in the entire game to date. Anyone got any helpful info as we don't have the guide.
There's an updated walkthrough on Discord:

Reactions: ronan333

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
This and Bawdy Traditions are my most eagerly awaited updates.
Since I'm pretty sure Eromur Abel lives in Russia v2.50 should be released to everyone in about 8 hours.
There's still a chance a Patron will upload it here before that if they are feeling heroic. I hope so.

Mark11347

May 9, 2017
Update arrived, yay!

Windows: /
Android: /
Mac OS X: /
Linux: /

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes