3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

baylao

Mar 3, 2018
do anyone know how to get this scene event ?
By: Eromur Abel

OPTIONAL H-SCENE: Rodinka shows her pussy. If the red-haired lad saw Rodinka showing her pussy to the rock-paper-scissors boy then he will be hiding in the trees at the top-left of the same map/zone. Rodinka can show him her pussy and get one coin. He will run around the edges of the map hiding in some trees or in some secluded spot near a building. You can continue to get one coin this way.
OPTIONAL H-SCENES: Two other H-SCENES in the tavern. Rodinka can show her breasts to some people at the bottom-right table and get her ass smacked repeatedly walking past the man in the centre of the tavern.
OPTIONAL H-SCENE: 7 LUST REQUIRED + FINISHED QUEST - ERRAND GIRL. Talk to Chief Alexander after the quest. If you choose to run away, you can still return to Alexander later for the scene. Meeting the LUST requirement and “Let him do it” leads to an anal sex scene followed by some kissing and blowjobs. There is some variation if Rodinka’s butt has a bite mark from the boy in Episode 2 (optional white dress walk-of-shame event).
There is an old lady at one of the stalls that line the middle of the village. She sells some sex-related items. At the moment, only the book can be used for +1 LUST.

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
info on patreon about the new update:

I've completed all the main text and script, the forthcoming update can be fully finished from the entrance to the Scientist’s house to the words "End of Episode".

There’s still a lot of work to do: images, adding music, changing personal variables, movements of some characters, effects, level design and everything else that I forgot about, but that I will definitely have to do.

I think the update will turn out exactly as I planned, and some of the solutions dictated by the game world and the game's systemic logic will make it even better.

I don't know exactly when the next update will come out, but rest assured, as soon as possible.

17 Aug 21

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
"There’s still a lot of work to do: images, adding music, changing personal variables, movements of some characters, effects, level design and everything else that I forgot about, but that I will definitely have to do."

So what I'm reading is the story part has been written but the mechanics of the update, the structure and everything that makes the game run hasn't been coded. That's where another person to help would really speed things up. This game has been one of my favorites since it first came out and I check here regularly, but the pace of development is just soooooo slow.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
New year’s starting not in the greatest place. I wanted to meet the project’s third year anniversary with the third episode completed, but I’m not yet done. There are still lots of imagery unfinished, but, thankfully, the translation’s well under way.

I’m sorry how things went this time. The previous translator left the project, I lost lots of writing, which I couldn't make myself redo for a long time, I decided for the time being to not pursue some of the events that turned out quite gross. I was also playing Scarlet Nexus… and being lazy. But even at times when I wasn’t being lazy, completing the episode was pretty difficult (but I learned to work better with personal switches, variables, and displaying NPC names).

I feel increasingly more pressure from this update by the day. You’re tired of waiting for the update, while I’m tired of making it. I want to move on to the fourth (fairly short and linear) episode, and to updating Rodinka’s main sprite, instead of stagnating. At least I see no major headaches on the horizon, and there are only basic things left to do before I can finally release the new update.

I want to express my gratitude to all of you for your support and patience. Thank you dearly for trusting in me and not pressuring too hard. I hope the upcoming update won’t be a disappointment to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
New year’s starting not in the greatest place. I wanted to meet the project’s third year anniversary with the third episode completed, but I’m not yet done. There are still lots of imagery unfinished, but, thankfully, the translation’s well under way.

I’m sorry how things went this time. The previous translator left the project, I lost lots of writing, which I couldn't make myself redo for a long time, I decided for the time being to not pursue some of the events that turned out quite gross. I was also playing Scarlet Nexus… and being lazy. But even at times when I wasn’t being lazy, completing the episode was pretty difficult (but I learned to work better with personal switches, variables, and displaying NPC names).

I feel increasingly more pressure from this update by the day. You’re tired of waiting for the update, while I’m tired of making it. I want to move on to the fourth (fairly short and linear) episode, and to updating Rodinka’s main sprite, instead of stagnating. At least I see no major headaches on the horizon, and there are only basic things left to do before I can finally release the new update.

I want to express my gratitude to all of you for your support and patience. Thank you dearly for trusting in me and not pressuring too hard. I hope the upcoming update won’t be a disappointment to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude is already losing his passion for the many things he want to implement. Not long until abandoned I guess.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes