3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I've been following this project from the very first months of the development and I will still continue to support it in the future.

But holy shit, if this is 7 months' worth of work then you're either carefully crafting every pixels on your drawings or you've pushed your workload onto the last months or even weeks of the deadline, which I believe it was the latter. You go on Patreon and see people updating their works at 500% the amount of content with 10% of the time taken compared to Eromur_Abel, this does suggests something doesn't it?

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
1636935856657.png
It just frezes after the arm pit licking part what do i do?
it worked before but when loaded old save after which it dosent work help what do i do

jsmith0182

Dec 17, 2018
Anybody had a problem where a game like this one runs extremely slow? Everything's in slow motion, take 3-4 seconds to move character 1 cell. As if the FPS was set to, like, 2. Complete reinstall didn't do anything.

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
Anybody had a problem where a game like this one runs extremely slow? Everything's in slow motion, take 3-4 seconds to move character 1 cell. As if the FPS was set to, like, 2. Complete reinstall didn't do anything.
are your drivers up to date? i had this problem with like 30% of RPGM games I tried to play on my laptop, tried every solution on google about editing files and shit and nothing worked. updated drivers and every game runs normally on my pretty shitty old laptop

jsmith0182

Dec 17, 2018
are your drivers up to date? i had this problem with like 30% of RPGM games I tried to play on my laptop, tried every solution on google about editing files and shit and nothing worked. updated drivers and every game runs normally on my pretty shitty old laptop
My PC is quite high end, and yes, drivers are updated and aren't an issue. And no other RPGM games have this issue, only this one.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
This game seems so be rather popular... but why? I don't even see a 'vaginal sex' tag. Can someone tell me what's so interesting about this game? The preview pics don't look particularly persuasive so I'm legitimately curious.
The game has really good writing. But yeah, not your typical combat sex or cg-after-cg RPGM game.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Just want to ask.

Is there any plan to put bestiality stuff in this game?

If so, I can't wait for that moment :)
That part at the beginning with the obviously perverted bear was too big of a tease. I would love to see that part rewritten with a choice that leads to interaction with the bear or have him reappear later for that. There was a girl "milking" a horse in town if I remember correctly. Rodinka could "cum" across a spell that needed that. Other scenes could be added if the response was overwhelming.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
They posted this on their Patreon just recently:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe exactly 0 of that whole rambling.
He was just looking for an excuse.
7 months for one short scene with no new CG and I am supposed to believe he will continue to work on it after "Russia is isolated from the world"

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes