3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Started the game -> girls says she needs to pee -> instantly pees herself -> save screen and the game ends.
If I didn't know for the preview pics there had to be something more I wouldn't have started it a second time to see actual gameplay ( ' -')

bigmacreejr

Oct 21, 2018
So...the times i tried this i did not get further than her getting a dress in the village or the night. Thats where the game always stopped for me. Is there more content yet? Or is it just 5 minutes more? Or did I just get a buggy playthough twice?
yes, quite a bit more, has been for a year and a half. prob almost 70% increase in game length,

Reactions: Graag

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You should be able to drink the elixer when you're either at the top or the bottom entrance of the village.
Just go on the main path to the top or the bottom and a message should pop up.
Note: Save before you do, the result is different if you start at the top or the bottom.
Ya the message pops up when you get to the spot but the game won't let me, and apparently a lot of other people use it there still. I've tried reloading the save a few dozen times now, never works.
Anyone actually figure out how to get it to work, or just wanna drop their working save+global save for it I'd be much obliged.

Mapa1212

Jun 7, 2021
whenever the sign that should let me drink the elixir pops, it olny says not now, how can i fix it?

GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
how do i make her drink dran's elixir? she keeps saying "not now" when i try to drink
Btw, found out why this bug happened.
Apparently, I hadn't gone back to lock the room, going in and out of the room, after the first time her dress got stuck on the door on the second floor of the inn and just went straight to deliver the key, so I was technically still unable to use any item, not even the map, since she was, system side, still stuck in that scene.

maybe make it so that if you try to go down the stairs, she doesn't go down and says "I still got to lock the door again" instead to prevent that?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes