3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Agreed, the game is very promising and quite enjoyable. But looking at when it first showed up on F95, and at how much content has been added since then, doesn't exactly fill me with much confidence that this will get finished before the end of the current decade.

Hell, depending on the developer's plans this might not even get finished in two decades at the current pace..

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
Agreed, the game is very promising and quite enjoyable. But looking at when it first showed up on F95, and at how much content has been added since then, doesn't exactly fill me with much confidence that this will get finished before the end of the current decade.

Hell, depending on the developer's plans this might not even get finished in two decades at the current pace..
I think we will be in a retirement home befor we ge the full game ;D

Totti000

May 4, 2022

a shame, it's really a nice and enoyable game...

Reactions: Balbaar

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Just don't even bother asking for news on an update. This dev is notorious for staying very active on patreon, discord, etc. to keep the subscribers involved while producing very little content. Go look there if you want updates, but in all honesty we'd be lucky to get even one update before June, as these titles get (maybe) two significant updates a year.

Reactions: godlpin
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes