3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

Adama

Aug 1, 2017
Hmm, did anyone figure out the squence during the Count roleplay? It seems like there should be a way to have sex since there is an image of that in the img folder and one of the maids says that she won't tend to you since you did not have sex, but no matter what I try it seems to end up early. Or is it something else?

May 17, 2023
Hmm, did anyone figure out the squence during the Count roleplay? It seems like there should be a way to have sex since there is an image of that in the img folder and one of the maids says that she won't tend to you since you did not have sex, but no matter what I try it seems to end up early. Or is it something else?
You can't have sex with the counts, no.

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
There are a few capitalization errors:
When trying to load some of the pictures in the gallery, the games tries to load "Br1_Ep5_inquisitor_03.png" with an "i" instead of an "I", causing the game to get stuck on linux. It tries several times to load different pngs with "inquisitor" instead of "Inquisitor".

May 25, 2022
My only two complains are the lack of hints for the seggs scenes, I want to know which NPC has an scene but I don't want to talk with every NPC to find out, just with a hearth to indicate where the seggs is like any other RPG would be enough. Second, is a very slow game, for replaying events the text don't show instantly and the run speed is slow.

Now, about the development... goddamn, now I regret finding this game... because is objectively a great game yet very tedious.

mike90

Jul 28, 2017
This game is still not finished? Know more elaborate games that are developed by one person. Soon 5 years the game is already old.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Small and disappointing update as usual.

Keep in mind these few scenes and 4 CG scenes "took" more than half a year.
Also remember when the dev said he would only continue when "russia ws isolated from the world?"
Seems like he needed some money and had to do a bit of work again.

Reactions: Skeeve1
Nov 26, 2020
This game should be named
Tales for Divinity: Rodinka´s thousands years game development adventure.

Another great game that only people that will get to play finished will be grand grand grand something. So much great games whos development goes at snail peace. Maybe AI will help them develop faster if it can help drawing.

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
its been a year after i played this game. looks like there is not much more new content.
i really love this games art style, setting and story (so far). but this development pace is something... we dont need to talk about.
let us hope we get the full game befor we need these blue pills to get a hard one. XD

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
So i assume after the graveyard scene its the end?
Also what do the 3 options mean from witch.
Somethihg about save gift, kill it and last one is i dont know. She said every sex will feel like first time and other option is it gets better and better. I have no clue what i choose.
Everything is just confusing

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes