3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
So i assume after the graveyard scene its the end?
Also what do the 3 options mean from witch.
Somethihg about save gift, kill it and last one is i dont know. She said every sex will feel like first time and other option is it gets better and better. I have no clue what i choose.
Everything is just confusing
idk what they mean fully I'll have to look at their walkthrough on discord to see, but what I'm guessing is that you can have normal sex and give you virginity to any on the four scene in the game and you see that colorful background once, pick save the gift and you see that in all the sex scene has if she still a virgin or virginity regen idko_O the last one you destroy it meaning when the sex happen you'll see like a cold background" Each option give you a different background" and she'll bleed. The sex mechanic in this game unique cause of how they are saying it and call it a gift and not normal in any othe game even if it's mean they same in a way.

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
Only just found this game and now disappointed to read it will likely not be finished, enjoying it so far.

Anyway, noticing a few little bugs with some of the chat display. Lichtofey was bugging me so I looked to see what the issue was.

After the Change Name from Guy to Lichtofey it needs a Control Variable added
Single 0013
Set
Constant 4

I seem to recall another NPC had a similar issue but less dialogue so it didn't bother me enough to look for the issue.

loqz

Jul 19, 2021
Hi everyone, would someone kindly post a screenshot of the old graveyard entrance? I get the two dresses from the witch she tells me to go to east of the village, but going east only makes Rodinka speaks that she will not leave the village. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: KAAR01

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
If you are reading this and have not yet tried the game . SKIP IT . you won't miss anything just look up the handful of pics. it says the game was started in 2018 but really it started in 2015 . It's had 5 updates in 8 years . only 1 of 2 options exists for the reason it's either a passive money grab like most games in this genre . Or is truly a side passion project for someone . Either way at the pace it's been on it will be worth playing in 2030 and prob finished in 2040.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for the game? If there is, can someone please post it? I love Rodinka.

Spike2

May 27, 2021
Hello! I downloaded the game a month ago, and right now I'm in the mansion, escaping from the rain. I did two missions there, one helping a drunk and the other helping the trans girl ;)
Am I up to date with the game updates, or is there something else to do?
Thank you!

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
idk what they mean fully I'll have to look at their walkthrough on discord to see, but what I'm guessing is that you can have normal sex and give you virginity to any on the four scene in the game and you see that colorful background once, pick save the gift and you see that in all the sex scene has if she still a virgin or virginity regen idko_O the last one you destroy it meaning when the sex happen you'll see like a cold background" Each option give you a different background" and she'll bleed. The sex mechanic in this game unique cause of how they are saying it and call it a gift and not normal in any othe game even if it's mean they same in a way.
Is there a way to actually not lose her virginity to cloud?

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
Hi everyone, would someone kindly post a screenshot of the old graveyard entrance? I get the two dresses from the witch she tells me to go to east of the village, but going east only makes Rodinka speaks that she will not leave the village. Thanks in advance.
I think the Graveyard option only works if you decided to give up onn Lawrence in the Mansion. If you didn't then you're expected to give it up to Lawrence and it blocks the path east.

Reactions: KAAR01

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
Would love to see a walk through on this if there is one.

Looking at the game in in RPGMaker there is so much more content than I seem to have access to. Loads in Episode 3 and a fair amount in Ep4 and 5.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes