3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Hm... Well, it's a great idea for sure, but the game desperately needs a quest log index. Otherwise, it'd be better to give it a VN tag, as you're basically stuck in an instant if you don't like reading a bunch of text before getting to the lewds. This can especially prove counterproductive when it prevents players from going any further into the game, and that is especially possible if the devs don't brush up on their English A LOT more than they already have (or they could get someone already fluent in it to translate for them). Like I said, definitely a game with a lot of potential behind it, but respectfully, I wouldn't consider this update as being ready for beta testing just yet -- not with so much still in need of adjustment/editing.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Hm... Well, it's a great idea for sure, but the game desperately needs a quest log index. Otherwise, it'd be better to give it a VN tag, as you're basically stuck in an instant if you don't like reading a bunch of text before getting to the lewds. This can especially prove counterproductive when it prevents players from going any further into the game, and that is especially possible if the devs don't brush up on their English A LOT more than they already have (or they could get someone already fluent in it to translate for them). Like I said, definitely a game with a lot of potential behind it, but respectfully, I wouldn't consider this update as being ready for beta testing just yet -- not with so much still in need of adjustment/editing.
it has a quest log under the name Journal.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
it has a quest log under the name Journal.
I still say it needs an index in the in-game menu screen. Most games that have it only require you press X, esc, or 0 on the numb pad and it's right there on the side but this one doesn't. I appreciate the confirmation though, took me a literal 5 minutes before giving up because it wasn't easy enough to figure out on my own. xD

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
I still say it needs an index in the in-game menu screen. Most games that have it only require you press X, esc, or 0 on the numb pad and it's right there on the side but this one doesn't. I appreciate the confirmation though, took me a literal 5 minutes before giving up because it wasn't easy enough to figure out on my own. xD
XD I'm confuse on that line you said "I still say it needs an index in the in-game menu screen. Most games that have it only require you press X, esc, or 0 on the numb pad and it's right there on the side but this one doesn't", cause it's the first think you see on the top of the menu XD. I know some quest are not finish or it doesn't register that quest but other then that it works just need fixing.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
XD I'm confuse on that line you said "I still say it needs an index in the in-game menu screen. Most games that have it only require you press X, esc, or 0 on the numb pad and it's right there on the side but this one doesn't", cause it's the first think you see on the top of the menu XD. I know some quest are not finish or it doesn't register that quest but other then that it works just need fixing.
Pretty sure the first thing I saw at the top of the menu screen was "Inventory".

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
View attachment 2966781
i dont know what version you playing, but its the first thing on the menu screen.
Yep, I was incorrect about Inventory being at the top but that says "Journal", which still validates MY original comment that there's no "Quest Log" in that list. Quest Log is a VERY specific index and a lot more simplified when you have poor translation in the game (because sometimes it's explained in game but if you can't understand the text, that defeats the point). Nothing I've said so far is incorrect, and the only thing I said you're incorrect about is how you said the menu screen says "Quest Log" when you JUST proved it says "Journal" (which can be anything from a battle codex, to character development details, or yes it CAN also include a quest log). My point remains true, having it's own index in the menu screen-not a subsection-is still simpler ESPECIALLY with poor English narratives (a fact based on common sense) and that is why I made my original comment. Sorry if my critique offends you, but it's perfectly allowed in this thread so deal with it; I stand by my statement(s).

• Angry
Reactions: laugh

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
You mustn't have played many games if you're so confused by Journal because there are plenty of games that use that word for multiple things like quests, literally kinbloo123's first response to you was that quest log was under the journal selection and you're the one saying it was inventory but some reason now you're acting like they're the one who said that instead.

No idea why you need an extra menu item just for quest log

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
I need to be blind cause I can't find the way to find the cemetery witch mentioned I cant go east, north is only glade with only one grave and west you can't go out cause you can't leave village again. Do I need to talk with someone to be allowed to leave village or I missed some unmarked transition point? This game needs better journal. Or maybe some arrows or blinking points on map.

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
I need to be blind cause I can't find the way to find the cemetery witch mentioned I cant go east, north is only glade with only one grave and west you can't go out cause you can't leave village again. Do I need to talk with someone to be allowed to leave village or I missed some unmarked transition point? This game needs better journal. Or maybe some arrows or blinking points on map.
I believe you have to warn Vivian about the witch.
She's the character to the right side of the camp fire, at the bottom of the village.

Reactions: Kijeryn

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Just summoned 4 of the cast to the headman's tent and had a meeting. I'm supposed to eat before going to the count's place but there's nothing available. Any ideas?

Solved

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Update to 0.05.32
September 27
This update allows you to meet a boy near the pond while completing the quest “Down with the Gift”.

Changes:
some bugs fixed;
some dialogues have been expanded;
a miniature has been added to the quest "Incident on the road".

Links to the game:

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes