3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
*rolls eyes*

@Tavarokk you mean, it's exactly as I said?

Either I would have to encounter the scene with the old man OR i'd have to encounter the scene with the three boys. Both scenes I wish to avoid. (At least that's what I gathered from a quick glance through the past two pages).

That is not a choice. If I gave you the choice of myself cutting your arm off or someone else cutting the arm off, that's not really a choice since the outcome is the same.

If there is a path where you can avoid both these scenes, I'm more than willing to update what I gave the game. However if it's merely the illusion of choice then I think my opinion is valid.
You could play final fantasy instead, doesn't have shota nor old guys or lolis^^

EromurAbel

May 12, 2019
"My fanny! Something in my fanny!"

-'Cause that's the proper reaction of a girl when somebody sticks a finger in her pussy. You know it's things like this that ruin those games. Like the "dialoques" were written by a 13 year old horny boy... -.-
Pussy? My translator tried to find a softer analog to the word "ass". Is it the wrong analog? How do you think the proper reaction of a girl when somebody sticks a finger (or two... or four) in her ass should sound?

Please, if you find mistakes, typos and bugs, leave them all on my discord server ( ). Help make the game better.

Lance Boyle

Aug 22, 2017
Pussy? My translator tried to find a softer analog to the word "ass". Is it the wrong analog? How do you think the proper reaction of a girl when somebody sticks a finger (or two... or four) in her ass should sound?

Please, if you find mistakes, typos and bugs, leave them all on my discord server ( ). Help make the game better.
In American English fanny = butt. In British / Australian English it means vagina. I'd reccomend "bottom" as a softer euphemism.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Great to have the dev aboard! Welcome!

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
Great game. Hope the dev will not abandon it and not get the MC mega slutty too fast.
But for now it's a good start !

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Thank you. I'll definitely fix it.
I would recommend just using the word "Butt" (or "Butthole" if you want to be more exact), it's short for "Buttocks" a softer way of saying "Ass". Just throwing that out there I guess :p

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
Funny thing he said he was going to release a demo and then the full update. Of course he lied so that could count as an "update" and keep milking his pledgers. What a shame.

EromurAbel

May 12, 2019
Funny thing he said he was going to release a demo and then the full update. Of course he lied so that could count as an "update" and keep milking his pledgers. What a shame.
A demo??? I bet if you re-read every post on my patreon, you will not find this word. I do not remember writing it.

Anyway, here is a new update:
Exclusive two weeks access for + $10 patrons, what a shame.

May 16, 2017
A demo??? I bet if you re-read every post on my patreon, you will not find this word. I do not remember writing it.

Anyway, here is a new update:
Exclusive two weeks access for + $10 patrons, what a shame.
After 3 months, of course you don't remember saying that the little useless update was just a demo ^^
From 0.17 to 0.21? What is this? Another 1 minute update after 3 months? For $10? What a shame.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes