RPGM Tales Of Illium [Development Thread]

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
Long story short: I transferred the project to my old laptop because I was moving around a lot(moving out of my apartment, stayed with my parents for a bit, then moved into my new place) and than my laptop was stolen* and I lost everything on it. Thankfully I stopped using it when I bought my PC and moved most of my important files.
Unfortunately I had been using it to work on my game and lost all my progress since the transfer.

*Because Canada's housing market is so overinflated I had to rent a shit place with 5(2 were a couple) other people.
It was a crap situation, me and another guy didn't have real locks** on our personal room doors. So I only brought the bare minimum and left most of my shit with my parents, the most valuable thing I had was my laptop which I needed for school.
One day I come back from work and my laptop*** was missing, IDK who stole it.

**The locks were bathroom locks and only for privacy and didn't have keys and you could open them with almost anything.

***I know it was dumb to leave my laptop there but I had no choice, couldn't take it to work, I have no car. And I thought no one would be blatantly scummy/stupid enough to steal it. Also this apparently isn't the first time things were stolen and the
landlord was kind enough to let me out of my rental agreement, though this was after he begged/ordered me to drop the subject of my stolen property.
Well nothing really to do about it since it happened already. Atleast I hope you can continue development later or maybe create a new game. I really liked the concept of this one but nothing to do I believe. Don't forget to write to me again when you think about starting to create it again!!

Reactions: IlliumGames