Ren'Py - Tales of Terrara [v0.3.8 Prepatched] [Thunder One]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jhyn

I normally prefer a female main character so it's nice in this game. Graphics are nice too. The script isn't bad. I hope prostitution scenes are added to the game. Even Hana should join this. I give full points.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MasterRE

User freedom of choice is excellent, Graphics are good to excellent, frequency of adult material is excellent, quantity of material is limited (early in dev stages).

Skyrim has nearly unlimited user freedom of choice but ultimately every game must follow a story line laid out by the dev. The more a user has the illusion of choice.. the better the game... otherwise you are just clicking to read a story.

This game has tremendous potential for both delicious adult content and game play that supports the illusion of choice. While adult content is a largely personal matter... and my preferences are BDSM, slave, force fantasy... I think there is enough potential here for a wide range of kink interests..
  3. 5.00 star(s)

WuzzyFuzzy

I would not normally rate a title so early in its development. But in the case of Tales of Terrara, I will gladly make an exception.

I'm big on the little things. As a professional video editor I have little patience for people either not taking pride in their work or being lazy in their approach to production. Case in point: audio effects. I have mentioned this subject previously in this forum and have been surprised at the some of the responses which have ranged from 'who cares' to 'don't have time'. This game proves that taking a few extra minutes to add audio effects makes a huge difference in quality. There's really no excuse to forego their inclusion as there are many resources available to use clips that are free or very inexpensive.

Secondly, the renders are also excellent and top notch.

Thirdly, the animations are superb.

Fourth, the script is way above average, both in structure and scope. I could nitpick a few grammatical inconsistencies, but they are minor and don't detract.

Fifth, there are numerous choices to make and that's always a plus for me. I want to be involved or I might as well just watch Netflix.

I think this game has huge promise and am looking forward to its continuation. Well done, so far, team.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TheFeydakin

Oh! Mol Mol Mol Mol Mol!.................I quite liked this dev's other game so I gave this a try. I think the first thing one has to get right in a sex game is the Sex. This game has a few very nice animated sex scenes, smooth and very hot. Crowned at the moment by Mol and her tongue. When you see it You'll know what I mean....beautiful work.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

claus001

Background: previously creator built punkmon named game which was almost identical pokemon parody and got sued hard by nintendo so he had to drop it.

Why is that game relevant you ask? Well that game mostly was female protagonist fucking pokemons and letting your mom deep kiss and rub your boobs. So if you are into that stuff this game might be for you.

Anyway back to this game. I played 0.06 version and understood-able there isn't much to do but the ground work is clear. This game will be bestiality/xeno/monster/selfcest/lesbian/rape/futa/molesting themed game. The good thing is that the game doesnt force its fetishes on you.

The graphics are as good as you can get from 3d. Animations are masterful and this comes from person who doesnt really like 3d (me!).

I dont know what this game will become, but I will definitely return here after a year. So far this game has been quite promising.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MikieB

Renders and animations are great. Story is fun and straight forward. Great that you can avoid any kink that you don't like. One thing that would be good, that i always like in open world games especially that have time-triggers, is to be notified or informed in some way when there is no more content to play. It's annoying running around and skipping time wondering if there is more to do. Looking forward to more content, and more Mol! :)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

GeorgeGold

Really enjoyed that one! finally someone giving goblins some love :D the scenes and models are really hot and and well animated! definitly recommend trying out, even it´s not that much content yet, it already has some amazing sexy scenes including lesbian, oral and nice goblin action. The best part is that the MC is not only hot but is actively choosing her path and wether she wants the sex or not.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

Based on the most recent update (v0.0.4a), this seems very promising. Not many times has there been game with a female protagonist who is not raped or exploited by monsters but rather takes the initiative in her environment. Sex scenes, animations and the renders have been very good so far. Using a time mechanic without a sandbox feature seems rather new (at least I have never seen it in another game) and also an interesting mechanic. The story is also relatively original (once again, there are only a few games I can name where the female protagonist is not exploited in a fantasy environment). Finally, there has not been any gamebreaking bugs, glitches or severe instances of Engrish to cry about. Ultimately, a very promising game.