VN - Ren'Py - Tales of the Eclipse: Goblin Encounter [v0.1.2] [DaxOfAllTrades]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

Give me more Gobbo!!!

Pros:
    1. Decent writing for a lighthearted adventure tale.
    2. Goblin chick is choooo cute and curvy as hell.
    3. Music is nicely chosen
    4. Renders are clean and good
    Cons:
    1. Pacing could use improvement along with more dialogs cuz there's a lot of time jumps.
    Verdict: if you want more story then wait for next few releases (currently ~ 15 min for v.0.1.2), if you just was a cute goblin girl then dive in head first. Super excited to meet other mythical characters. Ciao :)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.1.2

It's a pretty cute start about a human noble seemingly falling in love with a peasant goblin girl. On the short side so far, but this served as a nice little introduction to some of the characters.

There's not a ton to go on yet, but the game does feel a bit... to the point so far. A lot of things happening off screen so it can focus back on the goblin girl. It doesn't feel bad per se, but it makes this feel much more focused on the romance before anything else. Time will tell if that ends up being good or bad for me.

The goblin girl is pretty cute. This game is using a bit more monster in the monster girl designs and I'm always a fan of that. Can't say I care for the sorceress (I'm assuming she's also a love interest) but we've seen very little of her at the same time. There's already two sex scenes (one of them animated), but they are very much on the short side. Wouldn't mind seeing future scenes expanded more.

There's the beginnings of a story at work, but I can't tell if that's only to create situations for the romance to develop or if it will be an actual center piece of the game. Either way, I've enjoyed this first version and will definitely come back in the future. Monster girls are always good in my book. (Also, bonus points for having some fitting background music).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Draco76

Really like this start. Everything so far is really great quality so nothing to complain about.
    Fun characters, Gavi especially the way she talks is too cute. Enough of a plot that I can really see this being a full blown story too so hope to see more in the future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KimmyKup

Pretty good for an initial release. Plus, there is a serious lack of goblin girl VNs that this games helps alleviate. So bonus points for that obviously.

Renders are very nice and show care, so keep doing what you're doing with that. The only thing I was really missing was some music. To help really pull me into the fantasy setting. Nothing too complex, just a bit of standard flute-y fare.

Other than that I think this is heading in an interesting direction, thanks for posting!